Ladies, we never know what kind of battle we are going to be faced with on a daily basis. Whether it’s a hard test, a snow/sleet day, or class from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, we’re always kept on our toes. But this Spring, the ladies at Florida State are suiting up for battle with combat boots. With so many colors, varieties, and ways to wear them, they’re seen everywhere on campus and for any occasion!

Catherine McNeal enjoys the chilly weather with a dress, leggings, and her deep brown combat boots to finish up the outfit. You can find Catherine’s boots at Wet Seal.

Victoria Mendenhall patiently waits for class to start, chillin’ in her high-top brown combat boots. Her boots are from JC Penney.

Jasmine Crane rocks leggings and her studded black combat boots from DSW as she takes a break by Wescott Fountain.

So no matter what the occasion is or whether you feel like rocking a skirt, jeans, or leggings, combat boots are an easy way to add a certain edge to your look. You can find the boots in these pictures at DSW and Wet Seal.

Junior at Florida State University. Double majoring in Media Production and Editing, Writing, and Media.
Her Campus at Florida State University.