If you’re a Harry Styles fan like myself, then you’re probably aware that he’s been taking some much-needed time away from the spotlight since the conclusion of his solo tour in mid-July. That said, the release of the photos from his second Gucci Campaign last Tuesday came as a welcome shock to fans around the world. I’m not claiming that Harry Styles invented fashion and modeling, but he pretty much did. (Tyra Banks, please come and get your Next Top Model.) If you’ve had the pleasure of feasting your eyes on the new Harry Styles x Gucci Men’s Tailoring Campaign photos, then you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Harry’s first Gucci Campaign featured the 24-year-old meandering thoughtfully through quiet Northern London city streets and loitering around a fish and chips shop accompanied by a few scruffy dogs and some chickens. While that campaign was so chic and I thought it simply could not get any better, the “Kiwi” singer found himself being photographed by Glen Luchford in the historic Villa Lante, just north of Rome, with an even more eclectic selection of farm animals. Suddenly, I have a major thing for Old Macdonald. E-I-E-I-O, am I right ladies?

Courtesy: Billboard

Only Harry Styles could take farm animals and make them fashionable and he did so by posing angelically alongside adorable piglets, lambs, and goats in the Renaissance-style gardens of the ancient Italian villa. I have two questions: “How has a baby pig already accomplished my life-long goals?” and “where can I sign up for its job?”

Furry co-stars aside, Harry’s wardrobe was a whimsically romantic take on his already daring, and sometimes even questionable, sense of style. He sported an extensive array of mismatched plaid, fierce floral, and even an outfit completely compiled of lilac pieces that were all incredibly reminiscent of his wardrobe on the tour that more-than-often consisted of daringly vibrant customized Gucci suits. Of his entire array of ensembles that were featured in the campaign, I think one of my favorite components had to be the incorporation of the gold Gucci headband. Trendy? Yes. Expensive? Also, yes. The headband alone totaled up to a bank-breaking $1,820. The accessorizing of his plaid Gucci suit with a floral kimono-like robe was another bold choice that somehow worked really well, especially when paired with the gold leaf headband and a cute pig.

Courtesy: Bazaar

One of the best parts of Gucci’s release of their new campaign had to be the reactions from Harry’s fans on Twitter. These photos clearly had everyone feeling some type of way, including myself, but here are some of my favorite responses:

Courtesy: @hopeecg on Twitter

This Twitter user pointed out that Gucci may have even intentionally incorporated some tasteful biblical imagery. Honestly, I’m here for it!

Courtesy: @Nini_Sofiya on Twitter

Another user created a fresh version of a classic meme. I can say that I definitely feel like the chicken from Harry’s first Gucci campaign.

Courtesy: @wildhes on Twitter

Spelling and grammatical mistakes aside, Andrea poses a very important question in this tweet. Personally speaking, I’d have to choose the latter option.

Courtesy: @CuteBoyHStyles on Twitter

Finally, an accurate depiction of Gucci giving the Harry Styles fandom exactly what we want and need!

Tawnie Simpson is a Senior Editing, Writing, and Media student at Florida State University. She enjoys (needs) a good cup of cold brew, she comes from a small town nobody knows called "about an hour south of Tampa" and she is often mistaken for 10-year-old Lindsay Lohan, but she's not complaining.
Her Campus at Florida State University.