burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Post Malone’s Croc Collab Sold Out in 10 Minutes

“u can tell a lot about a man by the jibbits on his crocs”

With this tweet back in June, Post Malone captured the attention of Crocs sparking the most unexpected collaboration of 2018. Crocs formally partnered with Post Malone, describing the multi-platinum artist as “a long-time Crocs fan who is not afraid to poke holes in convention” in a press release about the collab.

On Nov. 1st the Post Malone x Crocs Dimitri Clog, more commonly referred to as The Posty Croc, came to life and sold out the same day. After 10 minutes on launch day, not even Madonna (yes that Madonna, the Queen of Pop Madonna) could get her hands on the limited edition line.

Don’t worry, we are still just as confused about all of this as you are.

“If you like something, go get it. I wear Crocs everywhere from the bar to the stage and I felt it was the perfect collaboration to get together with Crocs and give the fans what they’ve been asking for,” Post Malone shared in a press statement.

Courtesy: Yahoo Entertainment

The white and yellow devil clogs (yes, literally devils as the design features cartoon devil horns) comes with six Jibbitz charms significant to Post Malone. His “stay away” tattoo, as well as his brand Posty Co, were turned into wearable charms. The shoes retailed for $59.99 on crocs.com.

Post Malone created this reimagined clog as part of Crocs’ “Come As You Are” campaign. This campaign is supposed to encourage people to be comfortable in their own shoes and to be unapologetic about it. “Come As You Are” is two years old. Global celebrities have taken part in it and designed their own crocs, which can be purchased on crocs.com. Currently, Drew Barrymore, YOONA and Henry are the faces of the campaign. Drew Barrymore is endorsing a line of tranquil teal clogs and sandals if the Posty Croc was too rockstar for your taste.

“Post Malone is a beloved creator and represents what it means to be comfortable in your own shoes, so collaborating on product design is special,” stated Crocs Chief Marketing Officer Terence Reilly. “We’re thrilled with how the Post Malone x Crocs Dimitri Clog turned out and excited about what’s to come. Stay tuned.”

Even though the initial launch of the line sold out, don’t lose hope. According to Crocs’ official website, Posty Crocs will be back soon. During your wait, it is still possible to purchase classic crocs in Post Malone’s favorite colors or yellow, white, and black.  We hope that news makes you feel better now because part of us still wishes that crocs weren’t around.

Her Campus at Florida State University.