What Tallahassee Shelter Pet You Should Get Based on Your Zodiac Sign

Looking for a pet? Well, these cuties are looking for a home! From super chill to play all day, meet the perfect pair for your zodiac sign! As of writing this article, all of these animals are up for adoption at the City of Tallahassee Animal Service Center, but things can change fast! If you’re curious about any of the pets on the list below just call 850-891-2950 and mention the pet’s name. If you want to see other pets, visit the online kennel!  

aries, meet wrigley!

Wrigley is only three years old and is perfect to keep up with all that Aries energy! According to Tallahassee Animal Services, this guy is “super excited about everything!” He loves people, other dogs, walks, food time and everything life has to offer! 

taurus, meet loafer!

Loafer is a gentle boy perfect for a devoted Taurus. He needs a bit of training, as he uses his voice when he’s excited and loves everyone’s food. A patient Taurus is perfect for him too! Loafer is about six years old and ready for a new best buddy. 

gemini, meet mango!

Mango is the first cat to make the list! Cats are super smart and so are Geminis! The shelter staff thinks Mango is a two year and one-month-old boy and looks like a domestic medium-hair.

cancer, meet buddy!

Buddy is a good boy with three legs who needs an owner with a big heart like a Cancer! The shelter says he wants someone to teach him “all about the finer things in life like soft beds and never-ending cuddling.” They say he gets around just fine and is social with people and animals! 

leo, meet peekaboo!

Peekaboo, just like a Leo, has a striking look and knows how to pose for the camera! She’s five years old and “look(s) like a domestic medium-hair.” 

virgo, meet bagheera!

Bagheera looks like a domestic short-hair and a handsome one at that! Virgos are loyal, practical and kind- the perfect companion for a cat! The shelter staff thinks this boy is two years and three months old. 

libra, meet lulu!

Lulu is the perfect dog for a peaceful and gracious Libra! She is eight years old and chills with dogs and cats. According to the shelter, Lulu’s a couch potato who likes a good walk. Now that’s balance. 

scorpio, meet romeo!

Romeo is not a dog person. However, a lot of Scorpios aren’t either. They are known for being intense and, well, just look at this guy! This two-year-old short-hair has been through a lot, but the shelter says he’s sweet, handsome and outgoing! 

sagittarius, meet cindy!

Cindy is described by shelter volunteers as “an absolute delight,” she’s super loving and happy. Sagittarius are known for being optimistic and enthusiastic just like Cindy! The shelter staff thinks Cindy is two years and three months old and has a lot of love to give. Skip into the sunset Sag and Cindy! 

capricorn, meet jazzy!

Jazzy is a beautiful cat who “love(s) to be petted and get chin/ear scratches” and especially loves to be brushed! Capricorns are known to be loving and responsible, excellent traits for a pet owner! Jazzy is a two-year-old short-hair who loves humans right back. 

aquarius, meet dexter!

Dexter looks like a Boxer and English Springer Spaniel mix, according to the shelter. What a unique mix! Aquarius are always down for something a little out of the ordinary, and who could say no to that face? 

pisces, meet charles!

Charles is five years old and a gentle giant. Pisces are known to be sensitive souls and Charles totally gets it. He’s been very overwhelmed at the shelter and is looking for someplace else to call home! 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest! 

Sabrina Trinidad is a third-year undergraduate student at Florida State University currently majoring in Creative Writing with a minor in Social Entrepreneurship.