Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List

Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and if you haven’t started shopping yet, then it’s time you get on it!

It’s 2023, and time to skip those cheesy teddy bears, generic red roses and boring boxes of chocolates. Lucky for you, this article is full of unique present ideas for that special someone, your best friends or even family members. 

Love message pills

These love message pills are empty capsules that allow you to put handwritten notes inside. Whenever your Valentine misses you, they can pop one open and read the sweet message left for them. This is sentimental and adorable for your lover, friend or family. After all, love is the best medicine!

valentine lottery card

Level up those effortless love coupons and make this cute DIY craft that’s just as budget-friendly. This sweet and creative gift can be made with just some construction paper, scissors, markers, tape and a little paint.

goat yoga

A box of chocolates can be devoured in seconds, but memories last forever. Whether you are buying this experience for your partner or bestie, a yoga date is a great physical activity for bonding. What could be more romantic than goats? You can book your next class here

music plaque

This personalized music plaque is perfect for music lovers. If you and your partner share a sentimental song, or you and your bestie have an anthem, this meaningful gift will show them you care. 

homemade bracelets

Friendship bracelets are a timeless sentimental gift to give your friends. Stop by JOANN Fabrics or your local craft store to pick up some beads and string to create cute matching bracelets. 

Self-care box

This personalized spa set contains everything a girl could need for the perfect night in. It includes a rose, tumbler, compact mirror, lip balm, heart ring dish, glitter bath bomb, artisan soy wax candle and a customized message inside. Whether this is a Galentine’s or Valentine’s gift, it is sure to impress that special someone. 

flowers

We’re trading the stereotypical red roses for something more unique this Valentine’s Day. Instead, try picking out some flowers that are the recipient’s favorite color. Trader Joe’s has a beautiful selection of flowers you can pick from without breaking the bank. 

Goodies from trader Joe’s
@camryhatch

run to trader joe’s for their valentines items!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 #traderjoes #valentinesday

♬ Love songX – Song X

As soon as the season of love hits, Trader Joe’s is quick to stock their shelves with all things red, pink and heart-shaped. Go check out their seasonal heart cookies, delicious heart mousse cake, gummy Xs & Os, valentine macarons, heart-shaped pasta and so much more. These adorable and affordable goodies are an easy addition to a DIY gift basket. 

Matching Keychains
@wildflower.shop

“The truth is, having a soulmate isn’t always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.” 🥰💖👭Shop our matching Best Friends Keychains!🤍#wearewildflower #wildflowerco #shopetsy #keychains #bestfriends #womanownedbusiness #jewelry #patches #diy #artoftheday #createart #createeveryday #dreamy #softgirl #diyshop #diyideas #etsyseller #diyblogger

♬ only friend I need – mora

This classic symbol of friendship is fitting for any iconic bestie duo. Both adorable and functional, you can use this split heart keychain to spice up your key ring.

annotated romance novel

There’s nothing more meaningful than receiving a well-thought-out gift. If your Valentine is a book-lover, speak their love language and give them a novel you spent time filling with annotations. After selecting a romance novel, start by highlighting your favorite quotes, writing down your thoughts and leaving little messages to personalize this unique gift. 

Subscription box

Let’s face it: Everyone loves presents. And what’s better than looking forward to a new one every month? This subscription box is the gift that keeps on giving and is now on sale here. It’s perfect for your Valentine to receive a personalized gift from skincare, makeup, haircare and fragrances. 

V-day boxers

This gift is sure to get a laugh. Buy these personalized boxers to show off yourself or a loved one.

Rose quartz

Love is in the air, so why not give someone the stone of love? At Stone Age in Tallahassee, there is a wide selection of rose quartz pendants, bracelets, tumbled stones and heart-shaped crystals to gift your crystal-loving valentine!

star map print

Step up your game by gifting your loved one this customized star map that displays the sky on a special date you share. All you need is a picture frame, and this is the ideal memorable Valentine’s Day gift. 

This holiday doesn’t always have to involve expensive gifts or fancy dinners. Love can be expressed in several ways and shouldn’t be equated to a price tag — after all, it’s the thought that counts. 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Kaylee Valenzuela is a freshman at Florida State majoring in Political Science, and minoring in Psychology and Business. She enjoys cooking, baking, painting, and yoga.