After working hard all semester, you finally have the time to catch up on all the shows that you have been meaning to watch. These are some shows to binge-watch with friends from home and family.

Wednesday

By now, I am sure you have heard your friends talk about this show, or you have seen Jenna Ortega as Wednesday dance on TikTok to “Bloody Mary” by Lady Gaga. This is a super fun show about Wednesday Addams going to a boarding school and learning the mysteries around Nevermore and the town of Jericho. I am currently watching the show, and I really enjoy the mysterious plot and all the characters. Jenna Ortega is a fabulous Wednesday and it’s definitely a show to finish over a weekend (or a single night). Wednesday is now streaming on Netflix.

Dash and Lily

If you want to get into the holiday spirit, look no further than Dash and Lily. In a holiday romance set in New York City, Dash and Lily share a notebook where they pass messages and dares to each other. Dash is cynical about Christmas, so it is cute to see him get excited about the holidays with Lily. Dash and Lily is streaming on Netflix.

The Sex Lives of College Girls

The Sex Lives of College Girls follow four students at their fictional university, Essex College. The cast of Pauline Chalamet, Amrit Kaur, Reneé Rapp and Alayah Chanelle Scott do a great job at being a group of roommates, who each come from different backgrounds. Mindy Kaling is the writer and executive producer of the show. The episodes of the second season are released on HBO Max.

Derry Girls

Derry Girls is a three-season story about a group of friends navigating high school in Ireland during the Troubles, the conflict in Northern Ireland. This show has a fabulous cast, and you will always be laughing at one of Orla’s or Sister Michael’s shenanigans. Also, the mention of the conflict shows how people continue with their lives in the middle of a conflict. Also, if you need any more convincing, the show is set in the ’90s and everyone has an Irish accent. It is truly a show about friendship and family. Derry Girls is streaming on Netflix.

The White Lotus

The White Lotus is a social comedy-satire about an exclusive resort, and each episode uncovers the scary truths of the picture-perfect cast and staff members. The first series was set at a resort in Hawaii and the second series is at a Sicilian resort. Each cast list is filled with different star-studded celebrities, but the lovely Jennifer Coolidge is in both seasons. The second season is being released on HBO Max.

I hope you find this list informative and have a wonderful and relaxing holiday with your family and friends.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Ava is a freshman here at FSU. She is majoring in Political Science and Psychology! She is involved in Alpha Gam, Freshman Leadership Institute, Leading Women of Tomorrow, etc. You will probably find her on campus reading or listening to a true crime podcast.