Style > Beauty

My Top 5 Products to Pick Up During Sephora’s Sale Event

Sephora has a yearly sale for their levels of Beauty Insiders. This means that damage is about to be done to my bank account as everything (depending on your status) ranges from 10 to 20 percent off. Everything I want to buy (using my study abroad trip as an excuse) will be dangerous for my bank account. But it also means that everyone’s favorite designer makeup products will be on sale! Here are my top five products I would pick up from this sale and why!

mERIT t bRONZE bALM

Why am I grabbing the Merit T Bronze Balm? It applies and blends so smoothly; I have never experienced such a buildable bronzing stick. This stick melts on my skin, and its natural glow lets me layer the bronze. I can decide if I want a noticeable contour or a natural dewy glow for daily use. This brand is also cruelty-free, vegan, and clean and complies with EU skincare standards. This gives me extra comfort, knowing this product is more skin conscious. The bronzing balm comes in five shades, allowing people with different skin tones to use it as well. 

gLOSSIER’S bOY bROW

Yay! Sephora just started selling Glossier products! The Glossier Boy Brow is my favorite buildable brow product that I have tried. I like it because the product fills out while shaping my very sparse eyebrows. This product also does not overfill my brows and looks really natural. Thank goodness, because I went through an awful, overfilled eyebrow phase in middle school and high school. This brand is also cruelty-free, meaning they do not test on animals. 

Nest Indigo Perfume 

I have never received more compliments on perfume! This fragrance is warm and spicy with hints of lemon bergamot. The perfumed quality is unmatched as it lasts all day, from when I apply it in the morning to when I come home at night. It will leave you smelling so good. I also enjoy layering it with other perfumes to create a unique scent. This perfume is versatile if you want to layer it with others. The bottle is also cute, which is always a plus. 

Urban decay all nighter setting spray

The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is my holy grail. I have naturally oily lids, and this spray has made my eyeshadow and liner last all night when going out. It has kept my makeup looking nice during EDC Orlando, which honestly says something. This has made my makeup last throughout the hottest days I walk to class and gym sessions. I literally love this spray so much, as it keeps my skin looking matte. A life hack I learned (thank you, TikTok) is once you spray your setting spray, set it with a translucent powder if you want even better long-wear results. This brand is also vegan, which is always a plus. 

Tower 28 Shine On Lip Jelly

I really enjoy the shade Pistachio, which is more of a nude pink color, but it does come in 12 shades. This lip gloss leaves a more noticeable tint than the Dior lip oil while still looking natural. Although this gloss is more on the very light end than lipsticks, you can definitely layer lip colors if desired. I also like how this lipgloss is not super sticky and absorbs into my lips. It leaves my lips very soft because of the oils and vitamins it contains. This product also complies with Sephora’s Clean standards. 

I hope these recommendations were helpful when navigating through the Sephora yearly sale. Happy shopping! 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Hey my name is Eugenia:) A little about me: I love dogs, hanging out with friends and family, and I have a bad shopping addiction. I love painting in my free time as well as thrifting with friends. I am a third year student at FSU and I am majoring in Political Science. I hope to attend law school when I graduate.