The Perfect Holiday Gift Guide for Everyone on Your List

The countdown to Christmas day is getting shorter and shorter, while the anticipation of what goodies are to come is almost too much to bear. We all want to provide the best of the best for our BFFs (while annoying at times, they still deserve the world), but trying to buy quality gifts on a college budget can prove quite difficult. But no need to fear! We’ve found great gifts for all of your friends, and maybe even yourself (you need to be treated too)!

Rimmel London’s Provocalips lipstick is perfect for your friend who loves kicking ass! This item features a coating of stain with a second layer for shine that lasts up to sixteen hours. The popping color is a great way to show off of your sassy style among a crowd of chapped lips and seal a kiss or two under the mistletoe. 

Everyone knows a friend who has a shirt that says “Stressed, Depressed, But Well-Dressed”, the best gift to give them this holiday season is 7 Wonders’ Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask. Cellulose masks are the new trend, all of the celebrities are doing it, and your friend should be too. This mask assists with red, irritated skin and leaves a refreshing feeling that can only be described as luxurious

If you have a friend who needs a little pick-me-up, Rimmel London’s Scandal Eyes eyeliner and mascara does just the trick-literally. The eyeliner goes on so smoothly it’ll feel like butter (did we mention it’s waterproof?!). The plumping mascara features a large brush designed to lift every lash. Combined, your friend will be feeling better in no time with her hot new look. 

Courtesy: Book of the Month

While traveling for the holidays can be loads of fun, the commute can often be rather boring. If you have a wanderlust, bookworm of a friend, then Jade Chang’s novel The Wangs VS. The World is the perfect gift this Christmas. The story follows Charles Wang, an immigrant from Taiwan who now lives in America who has made a great deal of money and has raised two daughters and a boy who are conventionally all-American (the glamorous college-partier type). However, an economic crash causes the family to lose everything. Desperate to reunite his family back in his home country, Charles crosses the US to gather his children. The sudden shift in social class affects the family in different ways, but the humbling journey is where one finds the true value of this book. 

For some, the nostalgia of sweet, sweet summer is overbearingly painful. While the holiday season is delightful, the accompanying weather isn’t always met with equally opened arms. If you have a friend like that, Rimmel London’s natural bronzer is the perfect gift for them! This waterproof product will add that sun-kissed look they miss so much during the chilly winter winds. 

For your friend with the good vibes who’s feeling down about finals, Yogi has an assortment of delicious teas available for purchase. This isn’t the type of tea you’ll find the Queen of England drinking–it’s better. With flavors such as blueberry green tea that specializes in energizing and supporting your diet and tasty tangerine that encourages positive energy, your friend will be feeling so Zen they’ll be downward-facing-dog between tests.

We hope our gift guide has helped you find a gift for your bestie, roommate, mom and everyone else you love in your life! Happy holidays, Collegiettes! 

Photos courtesy of Emma Shaffer

Hi, my name is Emma. I am a sophomore majoring in English literature with a minor in French. What I lack in athleticism, I make up for in puns, off-key singing, and love of my cat, Thomas.
Alex is native to Miami, Florida but currently resides in Tallahassee. She's a Senior at Florida State double majoring in Editing, Writing and Media and Media Communications.