etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

The Perfect Bathing Suits for Summer

With summer right around the corner, I know I can’t be the only one frantically searching for cute new swimwear. The thing is, it’s tough to find a stylish bathing suit that you feel comfortable in. It’s important to explore the different styles on the market in order to find a suit that will flatter your figure and allow you to feel confident in the summer sun. From high-waisted bikinis to flirty one-pieces, there are so many to choose from.

Courtesy: Hollister

Change up the classic black bikini with this cute two-piece from Hollister. The smocking of the suit makes it different, and they have other color options if you want to go for a bolder look! Buy the top here, and the bottoms here. If you prefer a bandeau top, find the matching one here.

Courtesy: Billabong

A cute ruffle bikini top with matching low riding bottoms is a flirty and fun way to switch things up at the beach!  Buy the top here, and the bottoms here. Like the pattern but not the style? Billabong has many different bathing suit tops and bottoms using the candy stripes! You can check out a different one here.

Courtesy: Pacsun

Want to try something fun and modern? Try this bikini or one of the various patterns offered at Pacsun. Buy the top here, and the bottoms here.

Courtesy: American Eagle

High-waisted bottoms are the way to go if you want to cover up a little more. If you’re self-conscious about your stomach showing, this suit has got you covered, literally! Plus, the matching top has underwire for extra support, which is always great. Buy the top here and the bottoms here. Aerie also has a similar style in red, which you can check out here.

Courtesy: Target

Who said one-pieces can’t be sexy? Try this tropical green palm suit from Target. It has cute little cut-outs that show some skin but not enough to make you uncomfortable. Buy it here.

Courtesy: Forever21

Here is another cute option for a one-piece bathing suit from Forever 21. You might get awkward tan lines from this one, but it’s perfect if you’re interested in showing a little more skin than just a regular one piece. Try branching out a little! Buy this contrasting orange swimsuit here

Courtesy: Zaful

If you’re interested in a bikini with a fun pattern, try this one from Zaful! It’s reversible, too; one side is a cute galaxy print and the other is a unique amethyst marble pattern! How fun is that? Buy it here, for 15.99!

Courtesy: PrettyLittleThing

Lastly, if you want something over the top and sexy, try this red-hot bikini from PrettyLittleThing. Buy the top here, and the bottoms here. Like the model, you can pair this one with gold jewelry (maybe even a body chain!) to really make it pop!

These are just a few bathing suit options that you can test out this summer! Remember, find something that you feel beautiful and confident in. If you don’t feel comfortable in a bikini, that is completely fine! But if you want to show off your curves, you go girl! Have fun this summer babes!

Rebecca is a junior at FSU majoring in creative writing. She enjoys reading novels until midnight (okay, maybe 2:00 AM), binge-watching shows on Netflix, and hiking in the mountains of North Carolina.
Her Campus at Florida State University.