Pantone Announces 2016 Color of the Year

Courtesy: Pantone

For the first time ever, Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2016 is actually two colors: Rose Quartz (Pantone 13-1520) and Serenity (Pantone 15-3919)! According to Pantone, these two pastels are representative of the culture we live in; a culture that is increasingly interested in “mindfulness and well-being.” These two colors demonstrate a soothing balance and also seem to be a supportive nod to the progression towards gender equality and fluidity. 

Felicity was previously the Style Editor for Her Campus Media. Felicity graduated in May of 2018 from Florida State University with a double major in Editing, Writing, & Media and Media/Communication Studies. Before joining the team full-time, Felicity was a staff writer, content editor, the managing editor, and the campus correspondent throughout her four years at the FSU chapter. She has interned with Better Homes & Gardens, Sarasota Magazine, and Sachs Media Group during her college career. In her spare time, Felicity likes to explore new coffee shops, go to any local concert, or hunt for new finds at her favorite thrift stores. Felicity was previously the Style Editor for Her Campus Media. Felicity graduated in May of 2018 from Florida State University with a double major in Editing, Writing, & Media and Media/Communication Studies. Before joining the team full-time, Felicity was a staff writer, content editor, the managing editor, and the campus correspondent throughout her four years at the FSU chapter. She has interned with Better Homes & Gardens, Sarasota Magazine, and Sachs Media Group during her college career. In her spare time, Felicity likes to explore new coffee shops, go to any local concert, or hunt for new finds at her favorite thrift stores.
Her Campus at Florida State University.