Overexposed and On-Point: The Kardashian-Jenner Sisters

This is important, ok. 

Last week, Hollywood’s royal family, the Kardashian-Jenners, came out with their own apps. On the very first day of release the baby of the family, self-proclaimed King Kylie had her app raced to the number one spot on the free apps list within hours. Not only did her Kylie app beat out Facebook and Instagram, but she also surpassed her sister Kim’s new app as well. 

Courtesy: Giphy

All of the apps feature the basics: looks for less and glam tutorials. However, each of the sisters’ apps are unique and of course, on brand. Because if there’s anything mama Kris has taught her girls, it’s how to market themselves. Kim’s app features an “Obsessions” section, where she lets her fans know what products she has been in love with lately. There is also a section in which she discusses her pregnancy style. Because Kim’s pregnancy style has always been on point right… remember these? 

Courtesy: Pinterest

But we forgive her because even Kim Kardashian has to live and learn within the world of fashion. Now, during her second pregnancy, her style is still evolving and for the better. 

Kendall’s app takes her fans behind the scenes of New York Fashion Week. The model blogs about how exhausting but fun the shows are, especially because she gets to hang out with her besties which includes Cara Delevingne and the Hadid sisters. 

Khloé’s app features some fierce workout outfits and even some videos featuring her master trainer, @gunnarfitness, who has famously helped transform her body. 

Lastly, Kylie’s app immerses her fans into her world by sharing personal videos from events such as her recent 18th birthday party (ones that actually weren’t uploaded to her Snapchat #rare). She also has makeup tutorials along with some featured videos that have the hilarious Gigi Gorgeous in them! The most unique feature of her app has to be the Kylie radio section. In this feature, Kylie invites fans to listen to her own personal playlist and gives them the chance to buy the songs directly off iTunes. Pretty nifty. 

Courtesy: iTunes

But wait, that’s only four out of the five sisters. What about the oldest sis Kourtney? Well, Kourtney’s app hasn’t come out yet. It is coming soon though. Its specialty will be motherhood and home décor, both subjects Kourtney is extremely passionate about. Why didn’t it come out in time to be released with all of her sisters’ though? What’s the hold up Kourt? 

Courtesy: Tumblr

Kourtney has just decided to take extra time to perfect her app. No big deal. The fact that she has three kids is probably also a factor in the delay (not to mention her recent downfall with Lord Disick). 

Whether you hate them or are watching reruns of their reality TV show as you write this article, you have to give it up to the Kardashian-Jenner sisters on how they’ve built their empire. They have pinpointed their talents and have not been afraid to evolve themselves as their lives and circumstances change, no mater how harshly the public judges them. Overall, they live out their values and always make sure to stay authentic. Next article: 12 reasons why the Kardashian sisters are also your sorority sisters. 

Courtesy: Cornellious

Her Campus at Florida State University.