Our Favorite Fall and Winter Fashions and Why We Love Them

The seasons start changing and so do our outfits. When leaves start to fall and the air becomes nice and crisp, you know that cuddle weather has arrived. But besides all of the pumpkin and peppermint flavored drinks, I know that every Collegiette loves these seasons for more than just these little treats! 

Giant Sweaters

Why we love them: Comfy and cuddly and perfect for anyone missing that special someone, sweaters are fantastic for tons of reasons! They also provide us with built in mittens if the sleeves are long enough to keep our hands warm!

Cozy Hats

Why they’re great: Gotta keep those ears warm! Winter hats, including earmuffs, are a great addition to any outfit. Who doesn’t like adding a cute beanie to ‘top off’ an outfit?

Leggings, leggings, and more leggings!

Why they’re the best: Most likely the most comfortable things you will ever wear, fall and winter give us the perfect excuse to wear leggings all day everyday!

The Shoes

Why we love to buy more: Perhaps one of the best things about the changing of seasons is that we now have the perfect excuse to buy all of the cute boots we want! Riding boots, combat boots, ankle boots and the like are everywhere, and Black Friday is coming soon as well!

Leather

Why it’s the best: Another awesome trend for fall & winter clothes is the use of leather! Definitely among my favorite pieces of clothing, leather will always keep you looking sharp and cool!

Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!