Florida State University wants its students and graduates to get hired. Plus, who wouldn’t want to hire a Nole? Whether the position is a part-time job or the internship of your dreams, FSU wants to help you land professional jobs that will move your career forward.

The Spring 2024 semester has some job fairs and resume workshops coming up that will help some of you upcoming graduates for the spring or even freshmen who want to get started on the job hunt. Whatever your reason for attending might be, there could be an event for you.

Part-Time Job and Internship Fair

This event is on Jan. 9 from 12 p.m. through 4 p.m. Plenty of local Tallahassee employers will be at this event and even FSU departments looking to hire students. The location of the event is in the Student Union in ballroom A, room 2203.

A note on Nole Network’s website stated, “This [fair] is not for full-time internships, positions outside of the Tallahassee area (unless fully remote), or full-time positions.”

Virtual All-Majors Cafe

Zoom will be your friend in this resume workshop online! You’ll meet one-on-one with employers in the field you’re majoring in and they’ll help look over your resume. This online session is a great time to ask questions about the industry you’re interested in and gather information from the person you’re chatting with.

This event will be Jan. 18 from 11 a.m. through 3 p.m. Here’s the Zoom link for this virtual session.

All-Majors Cafe (In-Person)

Instead of Zoom, you can head to the Dunlap Success Center for this event. The date for this event is Jan. 22 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and you can meet one-on-one with employers to go over your resume. Again, this is a great way to ask questions about different careers and be able to get resume experience from someone within your future industry.

Student registration ends for this in-person event at 2 p.m. on Jan. 22. Make sure to sign up here for this event.

Seminole Futures All Majors Career and Internship Fair

FSU’s website states that 100 employers will be at this event on campus and that they’re looking to hire Noles! This event will be on Jan. 25 from 9 a.m. through 4 p.m. with a lunch break between 12 p.m. through 1 p.m. The fair will be held at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. Make sure to show up and network with employers and build connections!

STEM Resume Cafe (In-Person)

This is the same type of event for the all-majors career fair, but for STEM majors. This event will help STEM students meet with industry leaders and employers to review their resumes. The event will be held at the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering Atrium on Jan. 16 from 10 a.m. through 2 p.m.

The last student registration is at 1 p.m. on Jan. 16. Sign up for this event here.

STEM Career and Internship Fair

This career fair is geared towards STEM majors and will have employers that work within the STEM industry. There will be full-time jobs and internship opportunities available. Also, it’s not restricted to only STEM majors; everyone can come to the fair.

The fair is on Jan. 23 from 9 a.m. through 3 p.m. and there will be a break for lunch between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. This event will be held at the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering Building A. 

Go get that dream job or internship you’ve been dying to get! My advice to you is that with hard work and determination, good things are sure to follow! Good luck, Noles.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest!

Kaitlyn is a media and communication studies student from Florida State University. She is also pursuing a minor in journalism from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University. This is Kaitlyn's first semester at Her Campus FSU! Kaitlyn is interning at Tallahassee Woman Magazine. She previously interned for News4Jax in Jacksonville, Florida. Kaitlyn's career goal is to become a broadcast journalist. She enjoys being able to tell stories from the local community. Kaitlyn grew up in Sarasota, Florida, and Melbourne, Florida. Kaitlyn loves thrifting, fashion, working out, and going on trips with her family and friends.