burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Nick Jonas Is Starting a Clothing Line and We can Finally Dress Like a Jonas Brother

The Disney days are long over ladies, Nick Jonas is starting a clothing line! The sexy singer/actor is now a triple threat and is set to debut a spring/summer 2018 collection in collaboration with designer, John Varvatos. If Nick’s red carpet style is any inclination to what the collection will look like, I’m sure we can expect a spike in hotties roaming the streets this season. Unfortunately, it won’t be oversized hoodies that smell like him, but you can count on knitwear, leather jackets and stylish T-shirts.

“#JVXNJ is here,” Jonas announced on Twitter. “Couldn’t be more excited to collaborate with the amazing @johnvarvatos who helped create a collection I’m incredibly proud to show you guys.” – Courtesy of Twitter

Courtesy: Twitter

This celebrity collaboration will be the first for the brand. And the first apparel collaboration for the 25-year-old pop star. We have all watched as the youngest Jonas evolved from the cute “boy next door” rocking his purity ring, to a sultry 20 something with LOTs to offer. This news is dropping just after the high of his Rockin’ New Years Eve performance and his appearance in ‘Jimaniji’. 

Designer John Varvatos is originally from Detroit and the collection is inspired by the motor city. Although our boy-toy Jonas is from New Jersey, he’s proud to represent the city.  Jonas referred to Detroit as  “a great American city and the origin of John’s brand. And this was a cool opportunity to embrace Detroit as a whole. I’ve had the chance to play some really iconic music venues there and I love the city, I love the people, and so we thought, let’s take a great American city and show some love, pay respect to so many musical icons and just great men and women that have come out of there. But I fully intend on doing a Jersey piece at some point, too.”- courtesy of WWD.com

Prices will range from $98 to 1,698 for a suede jacket, the 7 piece capsule collection is available on John Varvatos’ website or in the Upscale retailer Nordstrom. Just in time for Valentine’s day, in case you really want to treat bae or save up for Father’s Day.

Her Campus at Florida State University.