On May 20 of this year, Harry Styles released his third album: Harry’s House. Its debut single “As It Was” has more than 1.4 billion streams on Spotify. The whole album has surpassed 3.3 billion streams on Spotify. With the success of the album, Styles extended his Love On Tour world tour dates.

Styles had been touring his second album Fine Line when he released his third and with the reactions from fans, he extended his North American tour to celebrate Harry’s House. His North American tour started in Canada on Aug. 15 and is ending in Inglewood, California on Nov. 15. Millions of fans have bought tickets, flights and clothes to prepare for this concert.

His Love on Tour tour has become a fashion show in addition to it being a concert. Fans have worn a variation of dresses, customized denim and even costumes in addition to the staple: a feather boa. Fans like dressing up and seeing what each other wears while taking inspiration from previous Harry fits.

What has also become famous from his tour have been long artist-fan interactions. It has become normal for many fans to bring posters with eye-catching words or photos to maybe get an interaction with Styles. Fans have written about birthdays and breakups, and some have even come out via poster during his concerts. Talking to fans makes the concert a more interactive experience while making the fans feel seen and appreciated.

Because of Styles’ famous and loved performances, fans have started to put together projects for him. Fans have most recently at a Chicago concert put together a light show during his famous song “Matilda.” The arena was filled with a rainbow of flashlights throughout the whole audience section.

In October, Styles puts on a special show for Halloween, called Harryween. Last year his Harryween took place in New York and this year it will take place in Inglewood. In New York, Harry came out in a different costume every night and performed unreleased music. These nights are filled with costumes, fun and unique experiences.

These shows have been so sought after that people have booked flights and hotels just to go to a show. People pay endless amounts of money to see Styles perform. There are even those who buy pit tickets and wait overnight to try and get barricade for the concert. Fans are there from 2 a.m. to 12 p.m. just to see the artist up close and personal. Some also wait hours before the concert to buy box office tickets which sometimes are sold at a discounted price.

As if the transportation, outfit and ticket prices weren’t enough, Love on Tour also has merch. His merch alone has made more than 20 million dollars. The merch includes tote bags, hoodies, posters and T-shirts. The merch is decorated with either pink bunnies or an outline of a house. However, after months, the leg of the North American tour is coming to an end. He has traveled state by state performing in cities like NYC, Chicago, Austin and more. After November, he is starting his Latin American concerts and ending in Italy in the summer of 2023. It hasn’t been said if or when he is releasing his fourth album, but American fans are patiently waiting for his return.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Hi!!! I'm Sam, I'm a freshman at Florida State. I joined HerCampus to connect with people, make friends, and write interesting stuff. I'm from Tampa but my family is Venezuelan so naturally I love the beach and listening to Bad Bunny.