With fall and the holiday season officially upon us, the season of staying in and cuddling up with a good book is finally here! There’s nothing to worry about for those who have begun to run out of BookTok books to read. With November here, that means a plethora of new books are being released, many of which have the potential to make a splash on your for you page. These five books should make it onto your to-be-read lists this month.

Silver in the Mist by Emily Victoria (Nov. 1)

This new fantasy novel is bound to be a success with ideas similar to Sarah J. Mass’s Throne of Glass. The book follows Devlin, a spy on a mission to impress her mother, accomplish her mission and save her country. While on her mission Devlin finds her true strength and begins to see the world in a completely new light.

A Wilderness of Stars by Shea Ernshaw (Nov. 29)

By the author of the New York Times bestselling novel, The Wicked Deep, this enchanting romance follows Vega, an astronomer, as she ventures across the world to figure out what is causing the stars to fall mysteriously from the sky. As the Last Astronomer, Vega is the only one with the knowledge to figure out what is cursing their lands and find the cure with the help of Noah, a mysterious boy with secrets of his own.

A Thousand Heartbeats by Kiera Cass (Nov. 29)

The incredible author of The Selection series has done it again. This month Cass is coming out with a new epic enemies-to-lovers romance novel. Following the theme of royalty that Cass has enchanted us with before, this novel follows Princess Annika, who is at the edge of being forced into a loveless marriage purely for her father’s own political gain. Meanwhile, Lennox, a soldier for the Dahranian army, does not believe in love and purely sees it as a distraction from the more important things in life. However, when the two find each other, their lives will change completely.

The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times by Michelle Obama (Nov. 15)

In this novel, former first lady, Michelle Obama, gives her advice for getting through all the hard parts of life. She shares her wisdom with the world by talking about her powerful strategies for maintaining the light inside of us even through the hardest parts of life. She shares a series of stories and reflections that have helped her discover deeper truths and how to keep her own light shining as well as how to shine that light on the world around us.

The Secrets We Keep by Cassie Custafson (Nov. 8)

Emma Clark, a high school freshman, has a huge secret that could ruin her entire life and destroy everything she holds dear. This secret comes to the surface when her best friend accuses Emma’s father of a crime, which makes Emma question exactly where her loyalty should lie; with her family or with herself. As her father is sent to jail and Emma wrestles with this huge decision, her past that she has tried so hard to keep hidden begins to resurface in her mind.

These are only five of the long list of must-read novels coming out in November. Run to your nearest Barnes and Noble and stalk up on all of these and more as you prepare for the season of cuddling up and reading a good book.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

My name is Morgan Chapman and I am a second year political science and criminology major hoping to attend law school. I have always had a huge passion for writing and journalism and I cannot wait to pursue that passion within Her Campus!