My Instagram Followers Share Their Favorite Amazon Products

I created a question box on my Instagram and asked my followers to share their most beloved purchases from Amazon. Get ready to have a full Amazon cart and an empty pocket!

Clothing

Lady holding several shopping bags in both of her hands
Photo by freestocks from Unsplash

The items shared in this section consist of mainly workout clothing items. This section of Amazon is arguably the most underrated part of the entire site.

The first item is a pair of athletic leggings. These workout leggings are high-waisted and are very versatile. The leggings have almost 34,000 reviews and are rated 4.5 stars out of five. The follower says these leggings are buttery soft and are squat proof. 

The next item shared was a workout tank top that has been all the rage among the influencer community. These thin-strapped tanks are supportive for larger-chested women and are super comfortable to lounge in. The follower says these tops are great for any workout and can be used for loungewear as well. The tops have near 30,000 reviews and are rated 4.5 stars out of five. 

Calling all my two-piece workout set lovers! This two-piece cropped tank and legging set is absolutely to die for. It comes in many colors, including neutrals, and is a ribbed material to help camouflage cellulite. The follower has this set in the color tan and says it is the perfect athleisure outfit. This set has almost 4,000 reviews and is rated four out of five stars. 

For those that prefer to workout in biker shorts, my Instagram followers have got you covered. The set comes with a sports bra and high-waisted biker shorts that come in many colors. This seamless workout set is perfect for those looking for versatility. The follower shares that this set is effortlessly breathable and perfect for any workout. The set has 35 reviews and is rated four out of five stars. 

If you are looking for biker shorts on their own, you’ve come to the right place. These pocketed biker shorts come in 14 colors and use stitch contouring to make the pants look super flattering on any body type. This follower has the shorts in the color deep camo and absolutely loves them. The shorts have almost 5,000 reviews and are rated 4.5 stars out of five. 

Appliances

Appliances on Amazon are generally cheaper than at regular department stores. Get ready to encounter some appliances that you had no idea you needed.

Our first appliance is a quesadilla maker. This appliance is the definition of “I didn’t know I needed this.” The follower says they love how easy and convenient this appliance is. It makes your quesadilla “hot n’ ready” in about five minutes and sliced into perfect little wedges. The product has nearly 3,000 reviews and is rated 4.5 out of five stars. 

Next, we have an electric lighter. I personally have also bought this lighter based on this followers’ recommendation. This flameless lighter is rechargeable, super thin and lightweight. The lighter has almost 12,000 reviews and is rated 4.5 out of five stars. 

This next appliance is perfect for the summer! This follower says this wax kit has saved her life and her pocket. This kit comes with four different types of hard wax beads, waxing applicators and a wax warmer all for under $50. This wax kit has almost 22,000 reviews and is rated 4.5 out of five stars. 

Technology

girls neon light signage
Photo by Rene Böhmer from Unsplash

On Amazon, you can find almost any tech item you’re looking for. All of these must-have items are under $40.

The first tech item is the perfect party starter. This wireless karaoke microphone runs for under $30 is a great time in any group setting. The follower says that they love that it is compatible with any smartphone and is a fan favorite at parties. This microphone has 34,000 reviews and is rated 4.5 out of five stars. 

This next tech item is bound to take your Instagram to the next level. This tripod is perfect for those who love to take pictures or videos on their own. This kit comes with an adjustable led light, a cell phone holder and a wireless button clicker. The follower shares that this tripod brings great lighting into any setting. This tripod has almost 5,000 reviews and is rated 4.5 out of five stars. 

Next, we have the infamous color-changing LED lights. The follower shares that the LED lights create a different vibe in your bedroom. This pack of strip lights is totally worth the cost and will be put to great use. These lights have almost 100,000 reviews and are rated 4.5 out of five stars. 

Last but not least, we have a panoramic rearview mirror. This mirror clips onto your already existing rearview mirror and gives you the ability to be able to see your blind spot. This follower shares that they found this mirror and TikTok and hasn’t looked back since. This mirror has nearly 6,000 reviews and is rated 4.5 out of five stars. 

Happy shopping friends!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest!

Aiyanna is a current student at The Florida State University as a sophomore. She is currently studying Psychology with a minor of Communications. Her favorite food is french fries and her favorite drink is strawberry-lemonade. Her passions include working with and helping people. She hopes that this passion one day leads me to the field of public relations and media.
Her Campus at Florida State University.