I love a good beauty steal. I will actually go broke to keep my hair and skin looking healthy, so any high-end quality product that doesn’t completely break my bank is a yes from me. Since the pandemic has been keeping us inside over the past year, I’ve had ample time and extra money from not going out to try out new products. Here are a few products under $25 that have easily become staples in my routine: 

Verb Ghost Hair Mask $18

After dying my hair four times this year, taking care of it is what has helped reduce damage and breakage, keeping it soft and shiny. Using a hair mask every wash is an essential part of my hair care routine but I’m also terrified of having greasy hair. The Verb Ghost Hair mask is a really nice way to get that extra moisture that a mask provides but with the lightweight feeling of a conditioner. 

Inkey List Cleansing Balm $10 

If you aren’t already double cleansing, you should be. My skin dramatically improved after I started using a cleansing balm to take off my makeup, so I refuse to live without one now. The Inkey List is pretty much famous for having affordable yet effective products, and this cleansing balm definitely does not disappoint. It’s gentle on the skin but also does its job of taking off every speck of makeup on your face. For $10, you really can’t go wrong with this one.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream $16

Sephora

This is 100 percent my deserted island product and I’ve been really pleased to see it becoming more and more popular. This moisturizer is just one of those products that you know you can always go back to without fail. I’ve been using this for two years now and I definitely plan to keep it as a constant in my routine probably forever because it just sinks into your skin and gives you the healthiest glow. This $16 tube will last you for months because all you need is a quarter-sized amount to keep your face ultra-hydrated. Bonus: this moisturizer can totally be used on your body and looks phenomenal under makeup.

Tower 28 Blush/Bronzer $20

Cream products are definitely a must-have for me because the glazed donut look is very much my vibe. When I saw these affordable $20 cream products from Tower 28, I had to try them, and they really delivered because I’ve used them daily ever since. The cream blush in Magic Hour is one of the most beautiful blush colors I’ve come across. The blush paired with the bronzer makes you look like you just spent an entire week at the beach in Hawaii. I literally cannot name a better duo than these two products together.

Saie Dew Gel $25

The Saie bronzing dew gel has made me ditch foundation altogether. It provides a subtle glow and tan which gives a minimal amount of coverage for days when you don’t feel like having foundation on your face. This product is especially perfect for the winter months when you’re looking pale and want to add a little life back into your skin. 

Conair Curling Iron $14

Not only is this curling iron under $20, but I’ve been using it for over five years and it still hasn’t quit on me. This is a definite steal and even beats my Dyson Airwrap. I love this thing and if there’s anything on this list that gives you the most bang for your buck, it’s this curling iron. 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest!

Student at Florida State University studying political science and philosophy.
Her Campus at Florida State University.