freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Boy, was this episode a wild one or what?! There have been plenty of mixed feelings among the girls in the house regarding each other. We’ve already seen some drama but it’s evident that this is only just the beginning. This week’s episode set the tone for the rest of the season. It’s only episode three but it seems like Peter, along with the rest of America, has already picked his favorites. 

This Monday night started off right where it left off last week, with the famous champagne-stealing drama. Kelsey and Hannah Ann argued about the so-called “bullying” and name-calling but didn’t really resolve anything at all. Apparently, Kelsey “doesn’t even like champagne…” 

Courtesy: Giphy

While all of the drama is unfolding in the mansion, Victoria P. is getting ready for her one-on-one date with Peter. He picks her up in a vintage pick-up and sets off for their day together, which includes trying on some western boots in Peter’s hometown and heading to his favorite local bar to line dance. After their fun day, they travel to an airplane hangar for dinner. Classic Peter. Victoria P. dives in deep and tells Peter about some hard times in her life. “My dad passed away when I was really young, and after that my mom kind of fell into addiction. We were in and out of shelters growing up,” she says with tears in her eyes. Peter listens so intently and reassures her that he definitely could see a future with her. At this point, it’s pretty obvious that he’s going to give her that date rose. After their deep conversation, they climb into an old airplane and have a little make-out sesh. Talk about the picture-perfect date. 

Courtesy: ForTheWin

Back at the mansion, all eyes are on Alayah, also known as Miss Texas USA 2019. The cameras show her prancing around the house talking nonstop about her past pageant life. Because of this, Sydney, someone we haven’t seen much of until this episode, exposes her true feelings about Alayah. “With Alayah, I can tell something is off about that girl. She is just all fake.” 

The next day, a group date card comes. Multiple girl’s names are on the date card including Sydney and Alayah. Demi Burnett, a former Bachelor contestant, is in charge of planning this group date. Each girl is given her own unique pajamas including some “ling-ger-ee” sets, as Kiarra would say, and that’s it. No other clues are given to hint at what their day is about to entail. They hop on a bus and get dropped off at Cowboy Palace Saloon to discover a wrestling ring in the middle of the room. Demi explains that she has created this “Pillow Fight Club” to see who is willing to fight for Peter. The ladies are getting aggressive but still having fun. Nothing crazy… yet. Finally, Sydney and Alayah are up against each other. This pillow fight involved hair pulling, tackling, and even some punching. Things got intense. 

After this group date came the cocktail party. Sydney is still not over Alayah’s “fakeness” and vents to the cameras: “Alayah is the type of girl that puts on the pretty little princess facade and flaunts herself in front of the cameras in an absolute orchestrated show.” Peter seems oblivious to these opinions about Alayah and even explains how he feels positive energy from her. Then he sits down with Sydney. She and Peter talk and she brings up how she feels that some girls are being fake by putting on a show for the cameras and just aren’t here for the right reasons. Sydney doesn’t name any names just yet, but this seems to bother Peter so much that when they come back and sit down with the rest of the group, Peter straight-up asks Sydney to call it how she sees it, and she does. “Maybe Alayah, maybe you put on a little bit just for the imagery of things?” 

Courtesy: SoundCloud

Peter walks away upset and Alayah storms off after him to try and talk. Peter is obviously annoyed by all of this drama and probably confused about whether some girls are here for the right reasons. Alayah tries convincing him that she is. At the end of the date, Peter actually gives Sydney the date rose and explains that he appreciates her brutal honesty. 

The next day, Chris Harrison tries to lighten the mood by telling the girls that they’re going to have a pool party with Peter. The fun is quickly ruined when Peter starts asking other girls in the house about their opinion of Alayah. Multiple girls agree with Sydney and think that she is putting on a show for the cameras, but what Victoria P. says changes the game. Victoria tells Peter that she and Alayah actually knew each other from previous pageant competitions, but Alayah told her that she was going to lie to producers and tell them that they didn’t know each other. Victoria tells Peter, “Maybe she’s not for you.” Peter, understandably, leaves the pool party to do some thinking and comes back for the rose ceremony. He makes the tough decision to not give Alayah a rose but quickly rethinks his decision after the ceremony. “I feel like I’m going to regret this like crazy,” says Peter. 

After the episode is over, we see in the preview for next week that Alayah comes back. Buckle up and get ready for some more Sydney-Alayah drama. Hope this caught you up.

Talk to you rose-lovers next week!

Courtesy: Giphy

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest!

Born and raised in Florida. Currently a senior studying marketing at Florida State University. My passions include scrolling endlessly through social media, enjoying time with friends, and being near any body of water.
Her Campus at Florida State University.