Meet Tobi: Your Go To for Fabulous Fashion

Want some of the latest fashions for reasonable prices? The online store Tobi has all of today’s hottest trends for young women.  Tobi has much to offer, from going out attire, to casual wear. To go along with outfits, there is a wide variety of accessories, such as jewelry, handbags, and belts. One of the best parts about it is that you can order these adorable clothes right from the comfort of your own home. 

There are tons of outfits for every type of personality. If you like to dress comfortably, try the In Living Lounge Pants. These pants come in five different colors, red, black, burgundy, olive, and taupe. They are perfect for hanging out around the house or those early morning classes. Want some of the latest fashions for reasonable prices? The online store Tobi has all of today’s hottest trends for young women.  Tobi has much to offer, from going out attire, to casual wear. To go along with outfits, there is a wide variety of accessories, such as jewelry, handbags, and belts. One of the best parts about it is that you can order these adorable clothes right from the comfort of your own home. There are tons of outfits for every type of personality. If you like to dress comfortably, try the In Living Lounge Pants. These pants come in five different colors, red, black, burgundy, olive, and taupe. They are perfect for hanging out around the house or those early morning classes. 

Want to show up in the club in something that will turn heads and “wow!” everyone. Try the Ekcentric Dress. This cutout mini dress comes in both black and blush, and it is only $36! 

Looking for something that is cute, yet funky? Try the Sunny Side Up Crop Top. This unique shirt is covered in bright yellow sunflowers, which will assure that nobody will be able to keep their eyes off of you. It is only $26 and would look great with a pair of high wasted jean shorts! 

Looking for a unique accessory? The Accents Through the Window Clutch is both classy and different. This clutch is clear with a tint of mint and has a golden chain. Do not expect to see many people with a bag like this one. 

Tobi even offers one of the newest and most popular trends, flower crowns. These crowns come in many different flower types and colors to match any outfit. 

The variety of clothing is endless and there is something for everyone!

The site hosts tons of promotions to make shopping pleasurable and convenient for everyone. The most popular promotion is that all new members get 50% off of their entire first order. Members always get 30% off of new arrivals, which come in six days a week. However, the offer only lasts for the first seven days that the new clothing and accessories is on the site. To make everyone’s shopping experience a good one, Tobi offers free shipping on orders over $50 and free returns.  Another great promotion is that when a member gets five of her friends to join, she and her friends all get 50% off of their next orders.

Tobi is a member’s only online store that claims to have limited space available. So how exactly do you sign up? You just go to the website and hit join. You can either join through Facebook or enter your email and personalized password. Immediately, you will be able to enjoy your 50% off coupon. Happy shopping!

Shannon Postrion is from Islamorada, Florida and is currently a senior at Florida State University. She is an English- Editing, Writing, and Media major. Her hobbies are writing and swimming. Shannon's dream job is to be either a journalist or an editor.
Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!