Meet Our Campus Cutie: Bandit the Dog

This week I decided to interview one of my best friends, Bandit. We met through an organization that travels the southeastern United States rescuing animals that are bound for euthanization. I adopted him the day after I met him. We’ve known each other for eight months now and I can proudly say that Bandit is a (wo)mans best friend. Sometimes I like to think that he was the one who rescued me.

Major: Chasing small animals

Age: 1.5 years old

Hometown: Tallahassee, FL

Relationship Status: Single and neutered 

Her Campus (HC): What kind of dog are you?

Bandit (B): Well, my owners don’t really know, but the vet said I was a mix between a Husky and a Border Collie.

HC: What’s your favorite place in Tallahassee?

B: Oh, that’s a hard one! I like being at home with my humans, but I really like Tom Brown Park because their dog park has a pool I can jump into when it’s hot! And I get to play with my friends all day!

HC: What do you do in your free time?

B: My whole ife is free time! But I like taking walks, chasing cats, sleeping, howling, jumping, eating human food, and running around with other dogs, you know. All things dog, of course.

HC: If you could give one piece of advice to dog owners what would it be?

B: Do everything in your ability to take care of your dog. Take it to the vet regularly, feed it everyday, keep it safe, and just love it. All we want is love and we will love in return.

HC: What is your favorite TV show?

B: Well, I can’t control the remote because I don’t have thumbs, but I really like watching Too Cute on Animal Planet because I can actually understand what is going on.

HC: And finally, the most important question of the interview, do you know who let the dogs out?

B: I don’t know, probably a human though!

Her Campus at Florida State University.