Meet Chelsea Winegeart, This Week’s Campus Cutie

Her Campus (HC): How old are you?

Chelsea Winegeart (CW): 22

HC: Where are you from?

CW: Jacksonville Beach, FL

HC: Are you in a relationship?

CW: I’m single and ready to mingle.

HC: What’s your major?

CW: Information, Communication, and Technology and Editing, Writing and Media.

HC: What do you want to do after you graduate?

CW: I sadly am still working on this question (even though graduation is in two months, whoops). But, my dream job would have to do anything with writing and music. I was thinking public relations for a music label. Or a journalist. Or a scientist. I’m still working on it.

HC: Do you have any hobbies?

CW: Anything involving puppies. Walking puppies, petting puppies, hiking with puppies, swimming with puppies. All of the good stuff. I also enjoy going to shows, dancing and eating.

HC: What do you like to do for fun in Tallahassee?

CW: When I’m not working on the weekends, I like enjoying the weather and doing adventurous things (usually involving my dog). I usually go to Tom Brown and explore there. At night I enjoy getting together with my loved ones and having a few adult beverages, talking about this crazy thing we call life.

HC: Where is your favorite place to eat in Tallahassee?

CW: KOOL. BEANZ.

HC: What are you going to be for Halloween?

CW: A mime. Or an astronaut. Or maybe a combination of the two.

HC: What’s your favorite drink?

CW: Non-alcoholic: Green tea. Alcoholic: Whiskey ginger.

HC: What do you look for in a significant other?  

CW: Intelligence is a big one. For instance, I was having a conversation recently with a guy who didn’t know who Bill Clinton was. Needless to say, that conversation ended very quickly. I also look for a sense of humor. I need to laugh 92.3% of the day.

Haleigh is a 22 year old college student who is slowly but surely getting closer and closer to graduating from the beautiful Florida State University (in May, to be exact). With a love for puppies that's almost too much to handle at times and a slight obsession with sushi, Haleigh is passionate about all things cute and fun, with a hint of sass. Go Noles!
Her Campus at Florida State University.