Name: Kelsey Fried

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Hometown: Cranford, New Jersey

Relationship Status: Taken

Major: Finance

Her Campus (HC): If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?

Kelsey Fried (KF): Driven. I work really hard to achieve goals that I’ve set for myself and take advantage of different opportunities. I am very determined to do well in everything I set my mind to, and I always try to be the best version of myself.

HC: Do you have a job?

KF: Yes, I am a bartender at Madison Social.

HC: How did you score the job as a bartender at Madison Social?

KF: I used to work next door at Cantina, and while I was working there my (now Madison Social) boss would come in for drinks and told me that I was a really good employee and he thought I would fit in with the staff at Madison Social.

HC: You said you are from Jersey, why did you choose to leave and come to FSU?

KF: I chose to leave Jersey and come to FSU because I knew I wanted to branch out and experience something different. I can honestly say it’s been the best decision I have ever made.

HC: Are you in a sorority?

KF: Yes, I am a Delta Gamma.

HC: Why did you choose Delta Gamma?

KF: I chose DG because this group of women made it easy for me to feel at home so far from my real home.

HC: What song best describes you?

KF: Ride, by Lana Del Rey.

HC: Where would you go in a time machine?

KF: If I could go in a time machine, I would go back to the 1920’s, I think I would crash a Jay Gatsby party.

HC: What would you do if you won the lottery?

KF: I would use the money to pay off all my student loans. After that, I would probably go on a really nice family vacation. And then Vegas, definitely Vegas.

HC: What do you like to do in your free time?

KF: Free time? What’s that?

HC: What kind of music are you into?

KF: I’m into a lot of different kinds of music, but I’m a big Goo Goo Dolls fan. My dad used to listen to them when I was little and now they’re my go to on Pandora.

HC: What do you do for fun?

KF: I really enjoy doing outdoorsy things and going on adventures. Two weeks ago I took a trip to Savannah, GA with some of my friends and it was one of the best weekends I’ve had in a while.

HC: Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?

KF: I think my dad has been the most influential person in my life. He was always pushing me to do the best I could in every aspect of my life. He was my coach for every sport I played, my personal tutor for school, and my all around go to guy.

HC: If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?

KF: I would be a Victoria Secret Angel… more specifically Adriana Lima.

HC: Okay, last question: what are some of your major goals in life?

KF: Some of my major goals in life are to live in NYC and be successful. I can’t wait to take advantage of the freedom of your 20’s. To live in NYC would be a dream come true. 

Anjelica MacGregor attends Florida State University as a Junior studying English: Editing, Writing & Media. She is a notable writer who loves writing about everyday life. When she is not writing about the latest trends, she can be found soaking in the sun or breaking a sweat at the local gym. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.