Meet Bailey Ovalle, this week’s Campus Cutie!

Get to know Bailey Ovalle, my hilarious co-worker turned roommate who has the cutest bunny ever named Prince and the smartest little parrot, Perky (who can imitate the Nextel chirp, meows, barks, and knows how to imitate the squeak of a door opening and closing – seriously). If her last name looks familiar, it’s because her brother, Parker Ovalle, was also featured as a campus cutie. I guess it runs in the family! 

What is your major?

–        Sociology and Criminology.

Relationship status?

–        Single. My heart belongs to my bunny, Prince until someone comes along and changes that 

What’s your favorite food?

–        Homemade Shepherd’s Pie. The best!

What’s your favorite thing about being a Seminole?

–        You always have to love game day weekend. Starting on Friday nights at Downtown Getdown, then carrying it on until Sunday morning. Everyone’s FSU spirit, the friendships you make and the atmosphere defines “college life” perfectly! I couldn’t ask to go to a better university.

What qualities do you look for in a guy?                                      

–        Charming. Romantic. Goal oriented. Great sense of humor. Respectful. Chivalrous. Compassionate. Motivated. Committed. Patient. Tall. Stylish. Good kisser.

Who is your celebrity crush?

–        The BEAUTIFUL Ryan Gosling (even though he’s a dad now), I still love him. *insert heart eyed emoji here*

What is your favorite TV show?

–        Big Brother and Law and Order SVU!

What are your hobbies or things you like to do for fun?

–        Does seeing how much saki it takes at The Palace to make me drop it like it’s hot count as a hobby?

What do you see yourself doing as a career in the future?

–        I would love to do investigations for child abuse cases.

What is your favorite drink?

–        Double shot Strawberry Margaritas, frozen (always frozen). El Jalisco is a wonderful place.

Also, meet Prince, the cutest fluffball ever.

Haleigh is a 22 year old college student who is slowly but surely getting closer and closer to graduating from the beautiful Florida State University (in May, to be exact). With a love for puppies that's almost too much to handle at times and a slight obsession with sushi, Haleigh is passionate about all things cute and fun, with a hint of sass. Go Noles!
Her Campus at Florida State University.