Style

Are Coach Bags In or Out? These 5 Bags Will Help You Decide

Finding the perfect bag to go with your outfit can be a difficult task, but Coach may just be your solution. In recent years, Coach has developed a new sleek and trendy style for their bags, which to older customers, may seem like a major shift from their signature designs.  

In the early 2000s, Coach created a new style for their bags that included their classic look of adding “C” all over their bags. This is what I think of first when I picture a Coach bag. However, Coach bags have shifted from an outdated style to timeless and trendy. With their new design, you can wear these bags for everyday errands, a night out on the town, or even school! 

Coach has always been my favorite brand because of all the memories I have of there. My mom always wanted a purse from Coach, and when she was able to buy her first big purchase from there, it was so exciting to see her get the bag she always wanted! Thinking back, I didn’t believe Coach was a desired brand. However, Coach has become popular in the fashion industry and even on social media platforms. The real question is: are Coach bags in or out for 2024? 

Here are some Coach bags and wallets available for purchase, and they’re even on sale! 

1. City Tote in Signature Canvas

For a signature look, the City Tote in Signature Canvas bag with the classic design and timeless shape is a great choice for $149.  

2. Teri Hobo Bag

The Teri Hobo bag for $199 is the new IT bag for Bookstagram and BookTok influencers. This bag can fit books that are more than 900 pages! The bag has plenty of room for your belongings and detachable straps that can be turned into a shoulder-length bag or a crossbody. 

3. teri shoulder bag

Are you in need of a purse for your nights out? This sparkly Teri Shoulder Bag for $105 may be what you’re looking for to add a pop of color to your outfit! 

4. Corner Zip Wristlet In Signature Canvas

Coach isn’t just known for their purses. Their wallets are another staple of theirs. This one is on sale for only $29!

5. Floral Wallet

This wristlet is also on sale for $29 with adorable floral designs perfect for spring, which is just around the corner!

Coach is also becoming more sustainable with their products now more than ever with their new docuseries, The Road to Circularity, which is Coach’s new planned project to stop waste and promote sustainable fashion. Coach and Coachtopia’s social media accounts go behind the scenes, showing how they make their purses from the first stitch to the final product, all while reusing old materials.  

Coach has become more popular thanks to their new designs, but we’ll have to wait and see if Coach bags will be a favorite accessory in 2024. Whether Coach bags become your new staple or not, finding a bag that best fits your personality and style is what matters most! 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, TwitterTikTok, and Pinterest!

Miranda Daubar is a Creative Writing major minoring in history at Florida State University. She is hoping to become an author one day. Currently she is a staff writer for Her Campus.