Kylie’s Holiday Bundle Is All We Want for Christmas

Lovers of all things beauty, we are Melizza and Daryn. Melizza is a freshman and Daryn is an (almost irrelevant) senior. We spend our afternoons watching makeup tutorials and scrolling through Instagram to catch up on the newest product releases. If you’re as passionate as we are about a strong highlight and a bold lip, look out for our weekly beauty articles!

Just when you thought she’d done it all, Kylie Jenner has blessed us with another extreme bundle of cosmetics. After her highly successful Birthday bundle, Kylie Cosmetics has revealed a new Holiday Edition bundle that you’ll be begging Santa for. All of the products featured in the bundle are infused with diamond powder to make them that much more luxurious. Here’s a full list of everything you’ll get in the Holiday Edition bundle: 

Mini Liquid Lipsticks

Courtesy: Instagram

It’s no surprise this mini liquid lipstick set is back after the Birthday Edition set sold out EXTREMELY quick each time it was restocked. The Holiday set features some of her newer shades: Moon, Kristen, Ginger, Love Bite and two exclusive shades, Angel and Vixen. 

Lip Kit and Lip Gloss Ornaments

Courtesy: Instagram

You read that correctly. The packaging of the lip kits and lip-gloss singles featured in this bundle double as ornaments you can hang on your Christmas tree. The ornaments feature two new shades of glosses, Naughty and Jolly, complete with a new, “way shinier” formula as Kylie described on Snapchat. There are also lip kit ornaments in the shades Vixen and Merry (an exclusive red shade). Not to mention she also included a metal finish in Dancer. 

Three New Crème Shadows

Courtesy: Instagram

Kylie has created three new single shadows in the shades Yellow Gold, Golden Plum (my personal favorite) and Camo. 

A Set of Four Lip Singles

This full size set of lip products includes both matte and gloss finishes, so you’ll get the best of both worlds here. It features the pink-toned shades Cupid, Angel, Blitzen and a golden shade called Noël. 

A New Kyshadow Palette

Courtesy: Instagram

This will be Kylie’s third eyeshadow palette and her cutest yet. All of the shades have holiday themed names and this time the palette includes a mirror, something desperately missing from her other two. There’s a total of nine shadows: Frosty, Sugar Cookie, Evergreen, Gingerbread, Silent Night, Winter, Nutcracker, Mittens and Chestnut.

Brand New Makeup Brushes

Kylie’s first set of makeup brushes will be featured in this palette. There are five eyeshadow brushes and the white handles give them a sleek finish. 

A Matching Silver Makeup Bag

The bag is similar to the black bag featured in her Birthday bundle only this one is silver to match the products and has her logo wearing white lipstick. Plus there’s an adorable puffball keychain.

Courtesy: Instagram

All of these products come wrapped up in an adorable white fluffy stocking that you get for free if you order the bundle on Black Friday. BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! Kylie also Snapped an entirely separate box filled with holiday products. The box doesn’t feature all of the products mentioned above but does include the Kyshadow Palette, the three crème shadows, 10 lip singles in Koko K, Candy K, Angel, Brown Sugar, Pumpkin, Vixen, Merry, Okurrr (from her Koko Kollection), Jolly and Naughty, and a Kyliner in the shade Snow.

The prices of all of these items have yet to be released, but we’re definitely looking out for a future Snap Story sometime soon. All we know is, our Christmas list just got A LOT longer.

I'm currently studying Editing Writing & Media and Public Relations at FSU. When I'm not busy, I love scouting out new restaurants, parks and things to do around Tallahassee. And of course I document it all on Instagram! #DoItForTheGram
Her Campus at Florida State University.