Kylie Jenner Gives Birth to a Baby Girl and the Internet Is Freaking Out

The devil works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder. If you thought Super Bowl Sunday was going to be all about football and an epic Justin Timberlake halftime performance think again. On Sunday, Feb. 4, Kylie Jenner dropped the biggest bomb of 2018. The Snapchat queen took to social media to share that she gave birth to her first child with rapper Travis Scott on Feb. 1.  

For the past couple of months, the 20-year-old reality TV star has kept her very public lifestyle on the low, leading up to multiple speculations as to what she could possibly be up to. “I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” Kylie shared on Instagram Sunday. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose to not do in front of the world. I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress-free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do this way for my little life and out happiness.

Courtesy: Instagram

“Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life changing experience I’ve had in my entire life and I’m actually going to miss it. I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could. My beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and I just couldn’t wait to share this blessing. I’ve never felt love and happiness like this I could burst! Thank you for understanding.”

Although Kylie kept everything really low key for the past nine months, it turns out that she was chronicling her pregnancy journey. Narrated mostly by her best friend, Jordyn Woods, the 11-minute video, ‘To Our Daughter’, captured everything from detailing the early stages of Jenner and Scott’s relationship, doctor’s visits, intimate interviews with close friends and family, and, of course, selfies of Kylie with her baby bump. The video also gave us a glimpse of the luxurious life that her new baby girl will be living, like that enormous closet and our first look at Kim Kardashian’s newborn, Chicago West.

Courtesy: Cosmopolitan

Even though we all knew something was brewing in that Kardashian-Jenner household, the news of Kylie’s pregnancy still came as a shock and Twitter had no chill.

“How can Kylie Jenner hide a baby from basically the whole world for 9 months and I can’t even hide my drink from the taxi driver going to a club on a night out,” tweeted one user.

“The only thing that would have made the @KylieJenner baby video better is if she would have said ‘is that a chicken?’ when the doctor held up her baby,” another wrote.

And our personal favorite, one user shared, “Imagine ur dad being travis scott n ur uncle being kanye west.”

Of course, we don’t expect Kylie to be out of the spotlight anytime soon after the big news. After multiple hints of butterflies throughout the emotional video to her daughter, many fan theories have come about as to what she will name her baby. Possible name ideas include Butterfly, Posie (short for Mariposa) and Monarch. However, what we do know is that Kylie’s first days of motherhood have been some of the happiest days of her life. “She feels like being a mom is her true calling and there’s nothing that’s ever felt so right,” a source tells E! News. “Bringing the baby home has been the greatest joy and most sacred experience, she is elated and overjoyed. Kylie felt so ready to meet the baby and had been counting down the weeks for what felt like forever, she can’t believe she’s finally here and in her arms and this journey is beginning.”

Aside from all the rumors and speculations concerning the new baby and her new life as a mom, congratulations Kylie Jenner! We can’t wait to keep up with you and your new baby girl.

Her Campus at Florida State University.