Jennings Brower: Cheerleading Cutie

Name: Jennings Brower

Hometown: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Year: Sophomore

Major: Finance and Spanish

Her Campus (HC): What activities are you involved in on campus?

Jennings Brower (JB): I cheer here at FSU and that takes up the majority of my time because we practice three times a week and cheer for football, volleyball, and basketball. We also do a lot of appearances. I also model for L. Allen and Way Out West from time to time.

HC: How did you get involved with cheering?

JB: I started gymnastics while I was abroad in the Czech Republic for a year after I graduated high school. When I came to FSU, I wanted to be around college sports and still work on gymnastics stuff, so cheer was the best option. 

HC: What do you like to do in your free time?

JB: Work out, run, play video games, go to church at the Episcopal University Center on FSU’s campus, practice tumbling, and play with my dog Chief, who I post pictures of on Instagram way too much. Chief is a German Shepard wolf mix and just over three months old.

HC: What’s your ideal first date?

JB: Anything where we can sit or walk around and talk, get to know each other. So lunch, dinner, or frozen yogurt.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

JB: Personality is key, but she’s got to like to exercise and be in shape. Everyone says that personality is all that matters, but in the back of our minds we all know we would like an attractive “other half.” She’s gotta like sports, going to the beach, fishing, and has to respect both her parents and mine.

HC: What’s your favorite movie/TV show?

JB: Favorite movie is Step Brothers and favorite TV show is Archer.

HC: What’s your favorite quote?

JB: “Your only failure is not trying in the first place.” Although, I couldn’t tell you who said it. 

Kelsey is a junior here at Florida State majoring in Creative Writing and double minoring in Psychology and Spanish. Kelsey hopes to graduate in December 2015 and move to Spain to teach English for a few years while exploring the continent, eating lots of yummy food, and maybe learning how to be a better dancer. After Spain she hopes to return to the US of A and get a job in publishing while she works on her novels and short stories. In her free time Kelsey enjoys reading, taking naps, watching Netflix, and exploring places she's never been. She has an odd fascination with serial killer documentaries and aquariums. She loves all things Jane Austen, even her pet fish is named after the famous Pride and Prejudice hero, Mr. Darcy. If not found in her room writing or napping, you can find Kelsey holding the nearest cute baby or wandering the aisles of Barnes and Noble.
Her Campus at Florida State University.