alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

If Michael Scott Went to FSU

Michael Scott is everyone’s favorite quirky regional manager, but what would things be like if he left Dunder Mifflin and became a student at FSU? Would he be the guy that asks too many questions about the syllabus? The guy sleeping in the back of class after a long night of improv? Or become the manager at Bill’s Bookstore? It’s quite obvious that no matter what he’s doing he’d still be entertaining enough to have a crew of digital media production students document his every move. Let’s take a look at 10 of the most hysterical situations Michael Scott would find himself in if he ever went to Florida State University!

1. He would stress when syllabus week was over

Courtesy: Gfycat

2. He would struggle to pick a major

Courtesy: WiffleGif

Michael Scott is no stranger to making bad decisions. He would likely decide to major in Business, then change it to Theater, and then change it five more times before finally deciding to change it back to Business.

3. He would “participate” in Greek life

He would find himself wandering into a frat party and getting a little too turnt.

Courtesy: Tenor 

Only to regret it later on and start a support group for Frat guys who party too hardy.

Courtesy: Gfycat

4. He would struggle to get a study room at Strozier during finals week

Courtesy: Tenor

5. But he’d somehow always manage to find parking at noon

Courtesy: Tenor

6. He would be first in line to get tickets to the football game 

Courtesy: Giphy

7. He’d stalk cute dogs on Landis

Courtesy: Tenor

8. He’d be the first to arrive at President Thrasher’s Ice Cream Social

Courtesy: Tenor

9. He would “calm” everyone during hurricane season

Courtesy: Tenor 

10. But, even when he felt a little blue and things got hard, he would always come out on the other side! 

Courtesy: Tenor

Tyra Joseph is a graduate of Florida State University with a dual degree in Editing, Writing & Media, and Digital Media Production with minors in Information Technology and Film Studies. She began as a Staff Writer for Her Campus FSU in August 2018 and then served as a Content Editor in her final two semesters as a Nole!
Her Campus at Florida State University.