How to Survive Grey’s Anatomy With The Her Campus Survival Kit

Always wanted to be a doctor at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital, but didn’t think you had what it took? With your perfectly assembled Her Campus Survival Kit, you’ll be sure to not get killed or written off the show by Shonda Rhimes, and have no problem acing your residency. Her Campus is here to save the day and make sure you score your McDreamy and find your person.

Courtesy: Giphy

1. Those pesky Mercy West residents getting you down? No worries!

Courtesy: The Oddessy 

With your Camelback Forge Divide Mug, you’ll have hot coffee at all times, so you can stay on your game and steal their surgeries. You won’t be “just exhausted” for much longer, Mer!

Courtesy: Sam Swantek

2. It wouldn’t be a normal day at Grey Sloan without some break room romances, but nothing would ruin the mood more than, you know, something going on down there…

Courtesy: Giphy

But don’t stress, you’ll be right back at it with the help of the Monistat Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream. Remember to lock that break room door– you’ll thank me later!

Courtesy: Vanessa Marquez

3. Oh no, you’re trapped in the elevator and your patient is crashing! What do you do?!

Courtesy: Tumblr

With the help of your Flying Colors Apparel Koozie that you carry around in your coat to keep your Camelbak extra warm, you can stop the patient from bleeding out and use it as a compress to save her! Phew, you just avoided being called 007 for the rest of your medical career and doubled your adorable koozie as a life-saving device. You’re welcome.

Courtsey: Vanessa Marquez

4. Yikes, you’re getting sued for malpractice! You have to look presentable in court, but have nothing to wear!

Courtesy: Giphy

But wait, with your L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Panty, you’ll be sure to get acquitted.

Courtesy: Vanessa Marquez

5. Stressed out from a long night of rounds? Looking for a little action in the break room?

Courtesy: Giphy

With your Maidenform Love the Lift® Push Up Demi Bra, you’ll be sure to catch Owen’s eye.

Courtesy: Sam Swantek

6. Oh no! You and your fellow doctors were flying to perform surgery at another hospital, but your plane crashed and you’re in the middle of the woods! What are you supposed to do?

Courtesy: Giphy

No worries! With your Wearsafe Adventure Box and Wearsafe Tags, you’ll be able to connect to your friends and send them your exact location along with a continuous audio stream. You’ll be saved any second now!

Courtsey: Vanessa Marquez

Thanks to your Her Campus Survival Kit you should have no trouble surviving your residency. Best of luck!

Her Campus at Florida State University.