Congrats, collegiettes! You made it to Spring Break and now it’s time to relax! However, this week is going to fly by and the next thing you know, you’ll have to get back to classes. It’s going to be tough to mentally prepare yourself to get back into the school spirit, so I made a list of things you can do to prepare!
1. Don’t Procrastinate! Get your work done early so you won’t have to stress out later in the week.
2. Keep up with your school emails. You don’t want to forget about that presentation you have the day after your long break.
3. Go shopping! It’s spring so get some cute outfits that you can show off when you get back to class.
4. Don’t spend all of your money! Remember, you have to eat when you get home.
5. Get enough sleep!! You don’t want to end up missing the first day back because you slept through your alarm.
6. Eat healthy! You worked so hard for the past couple weeks getting your body beach-ready so don’t think it’s okay to eat fast food because you’re on vacation!
7. Slowly get back into your reliance on coffee. Don’t wake up Monday morning and order a venti coffee at Starbucks. It won’t be fun, I promise.
8. Think about all the friends you didn’t see the entire break. You guys will have a lot to talk about!
9. Don’t do something you’ll regret. It won’t be fun hearing it over and over again.
10. Have fun! Spring Break is the best time to make memories you won’t forget. Don’t think about school too much- it will stress you out!