By this time of the year, everyone is *low key and high key* counting the days for school to be over and for summer to begin. Whether you’re heading to Tampa or Miami for the weekend, or somewhere more exotic like Bali or Tulum, you may want to refresh your bikini drawer. In the end, we all know that the most important part of a vacation is snapping envy-inducing images to post on Instagram, right? So, we’ve rounded up some of the coolest swimwear brands that are garnering a double tap and a follow. Consider this your new guide to next season’s hottest swim pieces.

Oséree

This Italian swimwear brand was founded by Jannine Vinci and Isabella Cavalli in 2015. It gets its name from the French verb “ose,” meaning “to dare”—so it’s no surprise that the brand’s signature look includes sparkly maillots. If you are looking for those “extra” vibes, this brand is most definitely for you.

Courtesy: Instagram @osereeswimwear

Amaio Swim

Swimsuits do not get more elegant than this. Amaio is—and I quote its website—“a luxury swim and resort wear label that crafts transitional and timeless pieces for the modern woman.” You just can’t compete with that, can you?

Courtesy: Instagram @amaioswim

Juillet

Juillet’s to-die-for feminine pieces are all made in Bali, a destination synonymous of life at the beach. We’re swooning over their site’s campaign section, which features travel inspiration from stunning locales like Jervis Bay, Australia and Sicily. Juillet’s pieces will make you look stunning regardless of your whereabouts next season!

Courtesy: Instagram @juilletswimwear

Onia x WeWoreWhat

While Onia itself is everything but new, its collaboration with global influencer Danielle Bernstein— founder of WeWoreWhat—is what gave this brand a completely new look. This collab is just a year old but has already captivated the attention of celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Sophie Turner. And of course, if celebs are wearing it, it’s a sign that we should too.

Courtesy: Instagram @weworewhatswim  

Left on Friday

Launched in May of 2018, this brand really acknowledges its power by labeling itself as “the best friend of swimsuits.” It also prides on a signature of using a “smoothing dream fabric” (made from a compressive, feels-like-butter-on-the-body material sourced from Italy) and being “insanely comfortable” (stay-put straps, seams that don’t rub or dig). They follow a keep-it-classy signature that makes this Vancouver-designer and California-made label a perfect suit for active swimmers, beachgoers and water adventurers.

Courtesy: Instagram @leftonfriday

Tropic of C

Candice Swanepoel is a South African supermodel and philanthropist who is best known for being on the runway for Victoria’s Secret fashion shows. The stunning 30-year-old model took advantage of her swimsuit expertise to launch her own line under the name Tropic of C in 2018. The styles are a mix of sexy classics and sporty pieces all modeled by the perfectly toned creator herself.

Courtesy: Instagram @tropicofc  

Zulu & Zephyr

If you are always looking for playful yet elevated prints and texture, look no further than Zulu & Zephyr. The Australian lifestyle brand includes nautical stripes, curve-enhancing ribbed bikinis, and impeccable cut bralettes-and-bottom sets in bright white (to show off that gold tan).

Courtesy: Instagram @zuluandzephyr

Peruvian and with 18 years old, she is a junior at Florida State University majoring in Communication and minoring in Recreation and Events. She loves everything related to fashion and photography; and after graduation she aspires to put her skills and attitudes to work at a major fashion publication. Follow her on Instagram @valeeriva.
Her Campus at Florida State University.