Holiday Gift Guide: For Your Best Friend

With finals week almost over and winter break sneaking up on us, it’s time to start thinking about holiday wish lists! Your best friend has been there for you through it all – from late night rendezvous to shopping trips to all those study sessions in Stroz – she deserves a little something to let her know you care! Why not show her just how much she means to you with something you know she’ll love? You are her best friend, after all! Take a look at some of the ideas below to help you get a head start on your shopping:

Give her the gift that keeps on giving. For $30, sign your best friend up for Birchbox where she’ll receive three months of hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples right to her front door. If she likes it, she can decide to continue her subscription. It’ll be such a sweet surprise each month to receive this cute little pink box full of goodies!

Who doesn’t love nail polish? Spoil your best friend with a selection of sensational new overcoats from butter LONDON ($15 each)! These would transform her tips for the holidays and be the perfect addition to her already overflowing nail polish collection. They can be used alone or brushed on top of any existing nail color. I have my eyes on the gold in the middle! 

This book, compiled in collaboration with The New York Times, is a lovely gift for your adventurous best friend who loves to travel! It offers jam-packed yet practical itineraries for getting the most out of a short trip. With your BFF having limited availability as a college student, she can still have that dream retreat over a well-plotted two-night stay. Just make her promise to take you with her wherever she goes!