Here’s What’s Coming Up in College Town

With finals, graduation and the end of the term looming around the corner, it can be hard to fit in some social time to just relax and have some fun. Managing school work and friends is in and of itself difficult, but add on the stress of the last 4 weeks of school and it seems impossible to ever hang out with anyone! Luckily for us FSU students, College Town has a ton of fun events coming up in the next month so try to fit in some downtime to hang out with your friends before summer.

Tacos & Margaritas Crawl:

Nothing gets college kids more excited than tacos & margaritas (well, if you’re over 21). For those of you who just love a good variety of Mexican food and drinks, this bar crawl is calling your name. On Saturday, April 28 from 12-3 p.m., head over to Township, Madison Social and Tin Lizzy’s to satisfy your taco & margs craving! Tickets are $25 a person, and that includes a super cute tee and a taco & margarita at each location. This truly sounds like a match made in bar crawl heaven! 

Courtesy: OpenTable

Friday Night Block Party:

Everyone’s favorite part of football season is back for one weekend: Friday night block parties! Friday, April 13, College Town will be hosting their famous block party with performances by Drew Baldridge and Caroline Jones. This dearly loved tradition is back to celebrate the Spring football game happening on Saturday, April 14 so don’t forget to head out to the game the next day and support our Noles!

Magda’s:

This one isn’t a one-day event, but rather an announcement about your new favorite spot in College Town. Magda’s is a new ice cream and sweets shop that opened up inside/next to Centrale! It is the absolute cutest location with the perfect aesthetic for Instagram pics. Not to mention they have this super unique recipe for coffee, cereal milk! You have to try this new hotspot, and get a couple snap stories in while you can!  

Tito’s Too Mule for School Crawl:

For you 21 and over college kids, here’s another event to get excited about! On April 20, Madison Social is hosting a Moscow Mule crawl from 6 p.m.-10 p.m, sponsored by Tito’s Vodka. Tickets are $24 and include 3 signature Moscow Mules and the iconic copper mug. Make sure to grab your friends and mark your calendars for another fun night at MadSo!

I'm a senior from Miami, FL majoring in Public Relations and pursuing a Master's degree in Integrated Marketing Communication. Think of me as the love child of Samantha Jones & Carrie Bradshaw, plus throw in a little Cuban spice.
Her Campus at Florida State University.