Here’s Everything That Went Down at the Her Campus Tour at FSU

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

On Tuesday, March 27, the iconic Her Campus Tour blessed us all here at Florida State University with its annual appearance once again! There were goodie bags, endless freebies and trendy Instagram-able photo ops galore for all that attended. If you didn’t get the chance to stop by, you definitely missed out big time.                                                                                         

At 9 a.m., a whole hour before the tour even began, eager students on the hunt for some handouts started to form a line in front of the FSU bookstore in anticipation for all the fun that was to come. Once the Her Campus Tour had officially started, FSU’s favorite girl gang signed each participant in and also gifted the first 500 people with free goodie bags that would soon hold the rest of their bounty.

Each participant’s first stop at the Her Campus Tour was the L’Oréal Paris booth, which appeared to those who stopped by as a beauty guru’s ultimate oasis complete with hanging chairs, plenty of palms, a foliage wall and a pink neon sign that declared “You’re Golden” in curly cursive lettering. Visitors were given single-use Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes in order to achieve a flawlessly natural-looking glow and they were also encouraged to take a photo at the booth on their phone or with one of the snazzy Polaroid cameras that were available to post on social media to be entered in a drawing to win one of everything at the L’Oréal Paris booth! 

Courtesy: Her Campus FSU

The next stop along the side of the bookstore was the Aéropostale booth that literally threw bystanders into the ultimate “denim daze” with racks full of any article of clothing one could imagine, exclusively in denim. The booth also featured a giant denim bean-bag for visitors to chill out on, a towering mirror for selfies and a social media vending machine that gave away surprise gift certificates that randomly ranged from $5-$100 in worth.

Courtesy: Her Campus FSU

Further down was the Tretorn booth that was complete with sneakers displayed on pedestals, table tennis and a free shoelace gumball machine. Participants were invited to compete against each other in games of table tennis where the first to 10 points won a $25 Tretorn gift card. The visitors that posted the best social post from the Tretorn booth with the required tags and hashtags even won a free pair of the Swedish design inspired Tretorn shoes! 

Courtesy: Her Campus FSU

The final booth in the lineup was, yet again, another quality photo opportunity for participants. On their way out, participants were invited to snap a final picture celebrating the Her Campus Tour in front of the official tour logo backdrop with the cutest pool floats provided by Swoozies. 

Courtesy: Her Campus FSU

The Her Campus Tour was a day full of unique photo ops, epic freebies and endless fun. Every visitor surely left with dreams of denim, tan skin, trendy Tretorn shoes and a whole bag of goodies. Huge thanks go out to everyone at Her Campus and all of the brands that made this event possible! 

Tawnie Simpson is a Senior Editing, Writing, and Media student at Florida State University. She enjoys (needs) a good cup of cold brew, she comes from a small town nobody knows called "about an hour south of Tampa" and she is often mistaken for 10-year-old Lindsay Lohan, but she's not complaining.
Her Campus at Florida State University.