As college students, we’re constantly looking for the best resources to help us succeed academically. Unfortunately, finding these resources can be costly and daunting. Luckily, Cengage has the solution! They’ve launched a first-of-its-kind course subscription designed to give us the most bang for our buck in terms of academic resources.

Cengage Unlimited is a new program that gives you access to more than 20,000 products across 70 disciplines and more than 675 courses. This library of resources is being dubbed as “Netflix for Textbooks,” providing a seemingly endless amount of products and tools. The best part is… there’s no limit on the number of materials you can use. Just like Netflix, you’re paying for an all-access pass with Cengage Unlimited!

Courtesy: Cengage

The College Board has estimated that the average student spends more than $1,000 every year on course materials. With the Cengage Unlimited plan, you’re paying a fraction of what the average student pays and getting an infinite amount of resources! For only $119.99 per semester, this plan gives you access to all your Cengage courses on platforms like Mindtap and WebAssign. You can also access the entire Cengage library of e-books, study guides, and tools. If you’re not an e-book person, you can even access printed rentals for only $7.99 with free shipping!

The bottom line is that just about any student would kill to alleviate the stress of buying over-priced textbooks and course materials. Instead of blowing your money at bookstores and online rental companies, why not let Cengage do the work for you? They already have every resource you could possibly need; so now it’s up to you to make the easy and affordable choice!

I'm currently studying Editing Writing & Media and Public Relations at FSU. When I'm not busy, I love scouting out new restaurants, parks and things to do around Tallahassee. And of course I document it all on Instagram! #DoItForTheGram