ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

We at Her Campus FSU were lucky enough to receive a Spring Break Survival Kit from Her Campus headquarters to prepare us for our spring break! In the package were a few goodies including:

• neuro SLEEP + neuro Swag
  • TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System
  • Her Campus Swag!
  • Chipotle Free Burrito Cards
  • Chipotle Free Chips & Guacamole Cards
  • ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner
  • European Wax Center free waxing vouchers
  • Yokini Swimwear coupon cards

How lucky are we? All of these products certainly came in handy over spring break, that’s for sure. Thanks all the companies that sent us goodies! 

Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!