Harvard-Bound Hottie Jason Fixelle

Senior, Jason Fixelle truly defines the phrase “Work Hard, Play Harder”!

Check out what he has to say, but don’t stare for too long, ladies- he’s off to Harvard Law in the Fall!

Name: Jason Fixelle (“Fixy”)                                                                                                                    

Year: C/O 2013

Relationship Status: Taken

Major: Political Science and Finance

What is your favorite part about Florida State University?

I love all of the traditions.  Going to footballs games, getting thrown into Westcott Fountain on your birthday… it’s all the little things that give FSU such an amazing sense of community.

Involvement on campus:

Member of Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity, Assistant Director of War Chant 2012, Relay For Life Exec 2010 (Logistics Chair), Secretary of Academic Affairs for SGA 2011-2012 school year

What is the most appealing trait in a girl?

Her sense of humor… I can’t hang out with a girl if she can’t make me laugh!

Describe yourself in one word: Goofy

Who is your celebrity crush and how would you approach them if you saw them on the street?

Meaghan Markle (On “Suits”). If I saw her on the streets, I would most likely shriek like a little girl, act like a fan-boy, and be way to scared to approach her.

If you were to be stranded on an island, what three things would you take and why?

A boat, a satellite phone and a puppy… The boat to get off the island, the phone so I could call for help, and heck, who doesn’t want a puppy?

What song would you serenade a girl with?

“Call Me Maybe”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hopefully I’ll be operating a consulting firm or a partner at a law firm. I’d also like to have a yacht and wear a captain’s hat while on it.

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

I will be working 120 hours a week and being somebody’s slave at a law firm…

What do you like and dislike about ladies fashion?

Dislike: I hate rompers. I just don’t get it. How does it go on? How do you get it off? The whole thing just freaks me out.

Like:  Who doesn’t love yoga pants? No confusion about those.

Describe your ideal first date:

I would see it as something active or fun – maybe Fun Station, go-carts, then go somewhere conversation can be easy and low-pressure.  

Give your best piece of advice for girls at FSU:

Respect yourself. If you don’t, no one will. 

My name is Chelsea Hale and I am currently a Junior studying Editing, Writing and Media and Florida State University. I am a Manhattan lover, a not-so-average sorority girl, and a study-abroad enthusiast.
My name is Mary Love and I'm a Senior and double major in English and Hotel Management at Florida State University.  I am more commonly found writing fiction pieces, and editing everything I can.  Her Campus is my first venture into published nonfiction and women's magazines.  I think Her Campus is a great resource for women who are both smart and feminine.  If you would like to contact me for an interview or to answer a Zodiac Question as Madame Mary, please email marylove@hercampus.com.