The Halloween Movie You Need To Watch, Based On Your Sign

With so many Halloween movies and so little time, choosing the right one to watch can become an overwhelming task. Now that there are only a few weeks left, the pressure is on. Don’t worry, this list will help pick out the perfect fall flick according to your sign.

Scorpio – The Craft

Courtesy: GIPFY

A Scorpio collegiette is not one that should be messed with. Just like the girls in this film, you’re tough, brave, and don’t take anything from anyone.

Virgo – Coraline

Courtesy: GIPFY

As a film, Coraline is whimsical and thought-provoking, while still providing those perfect Halloween dark twists. Virgos will be inspired to break out of their structured thinking and immerse themselves into the world of Coraline and her adventures.

Libra – The Nightmare Before Christmas

Courtesy: GIPFY

Libras can connect to the character of Jack Skellington and his hopes for peace. Let your ambitious charm draw you into the movie and put you in the ideal Halloween mood.

Aquarius – The Addams Family

Courtesy: GIPHY

As an Aquarius, you dread conformity and all things boring. The Addams Family is eccentric, original and just the right dose of odd to get you interested. Being the rebellious sign, you’ll instantly bond with this family of misfits.

Leo – Scream

Courtesy: GIPFY

Scream not only set the stage for the genre but features some of Hollywood’s best. Just like Leos, this series is difficult to resist and dominates the season.

Pisces – Donnie Darko

Courtesy: GIPFY

This water sign isn’t huge on scary movies, but loves anything that gets them to think deeply. Donnie Darko is just dark enough to get you in the spirit without keeping you up at night.

Cancer – Casper Meets Wendy

Sensitive Cancers will love cuddling up to any of the movie installments featuring Casper the Friendly Ghost, though Casper Meets Wendy is debatably the best. His loyalty and kind-spirit will inspire only the very best from you.

Sagittarius – The Blair Witch Project

Courtesy: GIPFY

Your love for adventure and the outdoors shines through this choice of horror film. Sagittariuses aren’t afraid of change or searching for answers, but just remember curiosity killed the (black) cat.

Aries – Silence of the Lambs

Courtesy: GIPHY

As natural born leaders, Arieses are determined, confident, and known for being brave. If anyone can handle this classic scary movie, it’s you.

Gemini – Hocus Pocus

Courtesy: GIPFY

Known for your multiple personalities, Geminis enjoy quick wit and banter just as much as the next sign. Hocus Pocus provides all that and more. You’ll be drawn in by the magic, but stay for the charm.

Capricorn – Ghostbusters

Courtesy: GIPFY

Capricorns are set in their ways and possess an obvious independence. This movie is a great match because the conflict in the story will resonate with your quick problem-solving skills and work ethic while throwing in a few laughs along the way.

Taurus – Halloweentown

Courtesy: GIPFY

Taurus aren’t big fans when it comes to change, so why not go with a movie we all know and love? Halloweentown is full of lovable characters and amazing details which will leave you feeling sentimentally satisfied.  

Editing, Writing, and Media major at FSU. 
Her Campus at Florida State University.