Name: Giovanni Soto

Year in school: Sophomore

Major: Biology

Home town: Naples, FL

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Her Campus (HC): What organizations are you involved with on campus?

Giovanni Soto (GS): I am currently the vice president of the Mexican American Student Association (MASA), as well as president of Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc. I am also a member of the Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students (MAPS), and a member of Tri-Beta Biological Honor Society.

HC: What made you decide to join a fraternity?

GS: I decided to join a fraternity because I wanted to be able to experience a brotherhood. I have two sisters, and never got to experience what it is to have a brother who cares about you.

HC: What is your nationality?

GS: I am Mexican American.

HC: If you could describe yourself in one word, what would I be and why?

GS: I would describe myself as ‘advancing’— every mistake I make is a learning lesson, and will help me to gain wisdom for my future objectives and goals.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date?

GS: My idea of an ideal date would be a fancy dinner, and then a good movie afterwards.

HC: Who is your favorite musical artist?

GS: I really enjoy listening to Kendrick Lamar.

HC: What is your favorite dessert?

GS: My favorite dessert would have to be Tres leches.

HC: And, last but definitely not least, a very special shout out from this very hardworking Cutie:

GS: I’d like to give a shout out to all the Brothers of the Rho Alpha Chapter of Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.! #SLB #86. And also, for all those interested in connecting with their inner Hispanic, make sure to find out more about the Mexican American Student Association!

Her Campus at Florida State University.