Gift Ideas for the Harry Styles Obsessed Person on Your List

It is finally the most wonderful time of the year, but that also means that it is time to start shopping for those special people in our lives. It can be a daunting task for anybody, but here are some ideas to get you started for the person on your list who loves the former member of One Direction and current solo-artist, Harry Styles. I am a huge supporter of Styles myself and these are gifts that I would be happy to receive, so they are fan approved! Furthermore, since we are in the middle of a global pandemic, I plan to be supporting as many small businesses as possible during this holiday season and I encourage you to do the same; therefore, all of these items are from small businesses on Etsy (some of which I have purchased from in the past).

1. Harry Styles Car Air Freshener by Gifts by Ells

Who wouldn’t want to be able to glance over at Harry Styles while driving? These air fresheners come in a variety of different designs and different scents, ranging from teakwood to blueberry muffin. They are the perfect gift if you are on a budget or if you are looking for a stocking stuffer, since they are priced at $8.50 apiece. With 15 different Harry Styles inspired designs, you are sure to find one that you think the recipient will enjoy the most!

2. Enjoy Health, Eat Your Honey Tee by Pressed Paper Shop

Enjoy Health, Eat Your Honey Tee
Photo by Emily Santos

This t-shirt is the perfect subtle gift because without being a fan of Harry Styles, you are unlikely to recognize it as fan-merch. This shirt is designed to look like the shirt that Styles was seen wearing both in an interview with Capital FM as well as under his iconic J.W. Anderson crochet cardigan. This t-shirt’s price ranges from $25 to $30, depending on the size that you order.

3. Fine Line Album Collage by Prints by Sidney

This beautiful art print features 12 squares, one for each of the album’s songs. Each square is a simple drawing that signifies some part of its specific song. For example, the “Falling” song square is composed of a piano and water which alludes to the song’s music video! This print is an eight by 10 and is $13.

4. Harry Styles Vogue Sticker Set by Yahaira Designs

This five piece sticker set is comprised of three by three individual stickers that are inspired by the December 2020 edition of Vogue in which Styles was featured (he is the first man to be on the cover of U.S. Vogue). Each sticker is an original digital drawing done by the shop’s owner and is a recreation of one of the article’s photos. The set’s price is $10.

5. The Cacta Tote by Pressed Paper Shop

Cacta Tote
Photo by Emily Santos

This tote is inspired by Harry Styles’ glitch when he sang “cacta” instead of “cactus” while performing his song Kiwi. You can see the full performance here to understand what I am referring to if you don’t already! The tote is very well-sized and features some of his most iconic quotes on the back. You can get this tote for $19.

6. Treat People with Kindness License Plate Frame by TPWK or Else

This is another example of a subtle Harry Styles inspired gift! This license plate frame features his motto, “treat people with kindness.” You can purchase this gift for $17.

7. Harry Styles Love on Tour Print by Prints by Sidney

This retro, black and white print is a great piece of decor for the person who is both vintage-inspired and who prefers more neutral decorations. The piece features a photo of Styles in the center with its text wrapping around. This eight by 10 poster is priced at $13, but can also be purchased as a digital download.

8. Vintage “Woman” Print by Give Love Studios

This art print is inspired by the song “Woman” from Harry Styles’ debut album and features a cut-out photo of him singing in the center in a patterned suit while surrounded by the lyrics “la la la.” This print is a five by seven and costs $10.

9. We’ll Be Alright Crewneck by Shop Sunflower 06

We\'ll Be Alright Crewneck
Photo by Gabby Hubbell

This embroidered crewneck can be purchased in multiple colors and features one of Harry Styles’ most iconic sayings and lyrics. The second line, “all the love, H,” is referring to how Styles signs most of his autographs, which adds another unique touch. You can get this crewneck for $40 to $43, depending on the size that you order.

10. Harry Styles Watermelon Sugar Tumbler by Design du Jour

Honestly, this is one of the coolest tumblers that I have ever seen! It is designed to look like a White Claw, but instead of the normal White Claw logo, it has a drawing of Harry with “Fine Line” written around it in a circle. It’s “flavor” is watermelon sugar, which is also the name of his song that is nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards. The nutrition facts are actually the songs within his album Fine Line and the calorie count is the number of songs, 13! The tumbler costs $40, but for an additional $5, you can get it personalized with the name of the person you are gifting it to.

11. Harry ’94 College Crewneck by Pressed Paper Shop

Harry \'94 Crewneck
Photo by Emily Santos

This vintage reminiscent, orange and blue crewneck features Styles’ birth year and is made with eco-friendly puff paint. It costs $35 to $45, depending on the size that you order and, like all of the shop’s sweatshirts, is super comfortable (I speak from personal experience). I recommend sizing up one size for an oversized fit.

12. “You’re So Golden” Mirror by Finest Lines

This circular mirror will be the perfect addition to the recipient’s decor! The “you’re so golden” lyric from his song “Golden” is placed at the bottom on this circular mirror, making it a motivational and affirmational mirror as well. The shop also sells a mirror of the same size which says, “do you know who you are?” which is a lyric from Styles’ song “Lights Up.” Both mirrors cost $24.50.

13. Adore You Fish Crewneck by Shop Sunflower 06

Eroda Fish Crewneck
Photo by Gabby Hubbell

This navy colored crewneck is inspired by the iconic music video for his song “Adore You,” which is also nominated for Best Music Video at the upcoming Grammy Awards! Its design is embroidered and costs $40 to $43, depending on the size that you purchase!

14. “To Be So Lonely” Inspired Movie Poster by Golden Kissy Shop

This original poster is inspired by one of his songs off of Fine Line and is a super cute, imaginary movie poster. It is very realistic, to the point where I had to do a double-take the first time that I saw it! The poster is such a cool, unique concept that will be the perfect conversation piece for someone’s wall decor. This poster is $13.

15. Harry Styles Autograph Crewneck by Shop Sunflower 06

Lots of Love, Harry Styles Crewneck
Photo by Gabby Hubbell

This iconic handwritten autograph is one of the most well-known that Harry Styles has ever written. The story is that the note was written by Harry to his sister Gemma’s now ex-boyfriend as a joke while they were dating. Of course, the phrasing is not very “treat people with kindness” oriented, but it is a great gift nonetheless. You can get this embroidered crewneck for $40 to $43, depending on sizing!

After reading through these gift ideas, I hope you have found at least one that will work for your gifting needs or even something to spoil yourself. As you have probably noticed, some of these gift ideas come from the same shops so be sure to consider bundling orders if possible. This will help you by saving some money on shipping, while further supporting small creators and businesses this holiday season!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest!

Taylor Gabrovic is a sophomore studying criminology and editing, writing, and media at Florida State University. She was born and raised for most of her life in Chapin, South Carolina, but her family has since relocated to Cape Coral, Florida. She owns and operates her own photography business that specializes in portraits and events. She adores Criminal Minds, Law and Order: SVU, football, southern cooking, sweet tea, Taylor Swift, and she still has hope that One Direction will have a reunion. To find out more about Taylor feel free to check out her Instagram @taylorgabs_
Her Campus at Florida State University.