Getcha Head in the Game for Madison Social’s ‘High School Musical’ Trivia Night

Calling all East High Wildcats!

Madison Social is lauded as a Tallahassee staple for not only their unique and delicious dishes and drinks, but also the frequent events that they host.

Madison Social is known for having Trivia Nights, with some fan favorites including The Office, Friends and now everyone’s favorite high school team. High School Musical first aired on the Disney Channel in 2006. Since then, the movie expanded into a franchise with three films and millions of fans across the world. It’s no surprise the film grew to be so successful, considering the power couple of Troy and Gabriela. In actuality, we’re all supportive of Sharpay and Ryan; they deserved better.

From themed bar crawls to game-day watch parties, nothing beats a certain classic MadSo occasion: trivia night. What better way to spend a weeknight than putting all that pop-culture knowledge to good use while also enjoying some of Tallahassee’s best cuisine and cocktails?

On Nov. 14, Madison Social is hosting a trivia social for all experts on everyone’s childhood favorite: High School Musical. The event will include three rounds of trivia for the most knowledgeable of East High fans. If you can remember Troy Bolton’s jersey number, Zeke’s favorite dessert to bake, or what holiday Troy and Gabriella met on, come out to MadSo and put your skills to the test on Tuesday night.  

In the famous words of Troy Bolton, “Once a wildcat, always a wildcat.” So, head to MadSo to have a few drinks, relive your elementary school glory days and challenge your friends to find out who knows the most about the East High Wildcats.

Registration starts at 6:30 p.m. and the questions will start rolling out at 7 p.m., with Happy Hour being extended through the end of trivia. Make sure you get to MadSo early, or make a reservation beforehand, to secure a spot and be able to participate in this iconic trivia night. Start quizzing your friends now, it’s gonna be wild night (pun intended). Grab your friends, indulge in some BLT dip and GETCHA HEAD IN THE GAME!

*All GIFs courtesy of Giphy.

Her Campus at Florida State University.