Get Ready For The Orlando Magic’s FSU Night.

The Orlando Magic and two Florida State alums are teaming up for FSU night on Apr. 6 at 7 p.m.! The event will take place at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.

The Magic, featuring Jonathan Isaac, will be facing the Charlotte Hornets, featuring FSU alum Dwayne Bacon, in this epic battle. The two were once on the same team, but now will duel it out together. In honor of the two FSU alums playing each other, the Magic will be giving out free Seminole-branded Orlando Magic hats with every ticket purchased through the Guest Services desk!

Courtesy of Dari Weissman

“This game is going to be huge!” Darielle Weissman, Student Ambassador for the Orlando Magic, said in preparation for the game. “Both Isaac and Bacon are excited to play against one another, and mostly just be on the same court again. I think it will be a game of great anticipation as the two former teammates now face one another.”

The FSU night will have great team morale for the Seminoles as all tickets purchased through the below code will be within the same section. This means that the Seminoles will be surrounded by fellow Noles to cheer on our past alums!

Who doesn’t want more FSU basketball anyways?

Tickets start as low as $24 and range up to $42! Click on this link and use the promo code (“WEISSMAN”) for ticket purchases: orlandomagic.com/fsunight2

About the Orlando Magic:

The Orlando Magic, an Orlando based NBA team has four core focuses it spends time with off the court: community, innovation, legendary, and teamwork. It is important for them to be the best on and off the court, which is easily implemented through these values and their philanthropy work. Their mission is simple: To be world champions on and off the court, delivering legendary moments every step of the way. 

Food Network and puppies for life.
Her Campus at Florida State University.