Game Day Dresses: Tallahassee’s Top Four Shops for Finding Garnet and Gold

We’re girls. We love dressing up. And we’re Seminoles, so there’s no better feeling than looking like a million bucks in garnet and gold, the most beautiful colors around. If you’re having trouble finding a great place to get the perfect dress to cheer on our boys, look no further! Here I have comprised a brief list of the top four places to find adorable garnet and gold. Next Friday when you’re freaking out over what to wear on Saturday, head to one of these great stores:

Loli & the Bean on 1400 Village Square Blvd (between Fresh Market and Home Goods)

As one of the most popular boutiques in Tally, Loli & the Bean has a HUGE selection of not only gorgeous garnet and gold clothes, but accessories and personalized gifts as well. They have monogramming in the store, too, so you can personalize any of your purchases, like this adorable solo cup koozie! Follow Loli and the Bean on Instagram (LoliBeanTLH) for information on their newest arrivals. 

Chocolate’s Clothing Boutique on 2090 Thomasville Road (inside Coco’s Hair Salon)

They say good things come in small packages…this is just the case for Chocolate’s! Even though it is a rather small boutique, Chocolate’s has some of the best garnet and gold apparel around. Always getting new arrivals, this boutique has FSU colors in a variety of styles to fit everyone’s needs. Chocolates is also very active on Instagram, so follow them (chocolatesclothingboutique) to see their newest arrivals in football fashion. 

Henri Girl Boutique on 2020 W. Pensacola Street

If you’re looking to stay close to campus and find some cute game day wear, Henri Girl Boutique is the place to go. They have a lot of choices to create the perfect garnet and gold outfit, along with accessories to match. Henri Girl is the place to go if you looking to save some gas and find great deals! Follow their Instagram (henrigirl) to see their game day arrivals almost every Friday. 

Garnet & Gold in Governor’s Square Mall, 1001 W. Pensacola St., 2818 Industrial Plaza Dr

Last weekend, I found myself in a panic trying to figure out what to wear to the football game. On Saturday morning of the Bethune-Cookman game, I found myself hustling around Garnet & Gold in Governor’s Square with what seemed like hundreds of other FSU fans. The store has anything and everything garnet and gold, but I was surprised to find such a large selection of stylish blouses, dresses, and skirts perfect for wearing in Doak. Even if you’re not feeling the super girly, dressed-up look for the game, Garnet & Gold has cute tanks, athletic shorts, t-shirts, everything! Don’t forget to like their Facebook page (Garnet & Gold).

Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!