Festival season is among us, Ladies! So many different music festivals are happening all around the nation, and the lineups are nothing less than incredible. Bonaroo, Coachella, EDC, Ultra, Winter Music Fest — no matter the festival, it’s all in the fit. The best part about music festivals is the opportunity to create your own look!

Flower crowns are not only beautiful and fun, they’re also so easy to make! Purchase fake flowers of your choice, an elastic headband, fabric glue (E6000 can be bought at Walmart), and voila, you’re ready to make your own crown of beauty. Keep it simple and sweet or make a statement — flower crowns are the perfect touch to your festie feel.

Cocorosa has a variety of amazing and easy tutorials for all types of flower crowns available on her blog!

Even better, make your own personalized top!

Buy a bra, shirt, or top of choice and deck it out. Using fabric glue (I used E6000 to make the one above), you can attach all sorts of gems, flowers, beads, and fringe to transform a simple bra into a work of art. Joann’s or Michaels are two craft stores with tons of items available to help you create your perfect top.

Crochet halters and tops are in this season. They’re perfect for dancing around in all day and night!

For gorgeous hand-crocheted tops and other unique accessories, check out Byou’nique, run by FSU’s very own Perla Diaz. All tops and halters are custom-made for each customer!

Another festival favorite and easy weekend craft project is decorating your own fanny pack! Fanny packs are a total statement piece, and hold all of your belongings necessary for having a successful festival experience! You can find a variety of plain fanny packs on Amazon or Walmart.

Enjoy this awesome tutorial!

Get creative, have fun, and enjoy this year’s festival season in style!

My name is Cierra Roth, Currently I'm a Junior and a brand new member of the Her Campus FSU chapter! Fashion, music, culture and healthy living are my forte. Love spreading positive vibes; positively love vibing.
Her Campus at Florida State University.