Everyone has seen posts on Facebook and Twitter about how well signing day went this year for our football program. FSU football landed 15 four-star recruits, six three-star recruits and one five-star recruit. ESPN’s ranking breakdown goes as such:

Rare prospects (five stars): these players demonstrate rare abilities and have an obvious impact on the game. They have skills to take over a game and make a possible impact as a true freshman. They also have the potential to have early entry into the NFL draft.

Outstanding prospects (four stars): these players could contribute as a true freshman and could end up as all-conference or all-America candidates during their collegiate careers. They make a difference in the game and develop over time.

Good prospects (three stars): these players show flashes of dominance, but not on a consistent basis when matched up with the best players in the country. They have the ability to play at a high caliber but are more likely to succeed in non-BCS conference programs.

Courtesy: CDN

Florida State football has been a force to be reckoned with for the past few years, and with the recruits they signed last Wednesday, that should continue for years to come. Last Wednesday our program was mentioned as having the top recruiting class, but as the day officially came to a close, FSU settled into the top five. The top recruit coming in is Cornerback Levonta Taylor, this year’s five-star recruit. Overall FSU football landed 25 total commits. Alabama Crimson Tide ended up with the top recruiting class by raking in the same number of commits with three five-star recruits and 16 four-star recruits. Ohio State came in second with LSU in fourth and Ole Miss in fifth. Listed below are all of the new Noles with their ranking and position:

Malik Henry – 4 star QB

Gabe Nabers – 3 star FB

Amir Rasul – 4 star RB

Keith Gavin – 4 star WR

Naseir Upshur – 4 star TE

Andrew Boselli – 3 star OL

Baveon Johnson – 4 star OL

Jauan Williams – 4 star OL

Josh Ball – 4 star OL

Landon Dickerson – 4 star OL

Mike Arnold – 3 star OL

Janarius Robinson – 4 star DE

Brian Burns – 4 star DE

Shavar Manuel – 4 star DT

Walvenski Aime – 3 star DT

Cedric Wood – 4 star DT

Dontavious Jackson – 4 star LB

Emmett Rice – 3 star LB

Keion Joyner – 4 star LB

Josh Brown – 4 star LB

Levonta Taylor – 5 star CB

Carlos Becker – 4 star CB

Kyle Meyers – 4 star CB

Ricky Aguayo – 3 star K

Logan Tyler – 3 star P

Courtesy: 247 Sports

Since FSU’s program is losing Roberto Aguayo to the NFL next year, it’s only appropriate that his younger brother take his place. Ricky Aguayo is among the recruits officially signed to FSU for this upcoming fall. Our program signed the best offensive line class in the entire country, which is outstanding! You can check out some of the new recruits play in the FSU spring game, which will take place in Orlando on April 9 at 5 p.m.! Get excited for FSU’s 2016 football season!

Courtesy: CDN

Hello all! My name is Kasey and I am currently an English and Media Communications double major here at Florida State. I have been with Her Campus for over a year now and write for the sports column called "Two Girls and Some Sports." I love ESPN and everything outdoors. Traveling is also a very important aspect of my life! I am infamous for binge watching Netflix, making cookies and playing volleyball any chance I get.
Her Campus at Florida State University.