FSU’s Halloween Costume A-List 2013

Now that Halloween has ended and we’ve all recovered (hopefully), it’s time to take a look back at some of the best costumes seen around Tally this year. Even though the holiday is over, there is always a social or waltz that you need to dress up for, so use these awesome costumes as a little inspiration!

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu: Tyler Strickland and Lane Peterson

Ringleader: Lauren Licamara

MC Hammer Sarah Cooper

Barnacle Babe and Mermaid Miss: Thaís de Faria and Julia Howe

Julius Caesar and Clark Kent Cesar Gomez and Jeff Thomas

Three Blind Mice: Kaylee Marinan, Aja Centrone, Brogan Haynes

[pagebreak]

1920s Couple: Matthew Covert and Nicola Wood

Bane: Nick Stone

Olive from Easy A: Thaís de Faria

Sun and Moon: Catherine McNeal and Eli Fernandez

Nurse and Minnie Mouse: Victoria Maiotto and Francesca Maiotto

Hipsters: Adam Shemony and Cody Confer

That’s a wrap! Even if you’re not feeling as creative as some of these costume-wearers, remember that it’s perfectly okay to keep it cute and simple (like Kalie and I did) the next time you have to wear a costume. Just be comfortable and be yourself, and you’re guaranteed a great time!

Bunny and Flower Child: Stephanie Vivirito and Kalie Marsch 

Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."