FSU Dog Instagram Accounts You Should Be Following

If you’re anything like me, you spend too much of your free time loitering around Landis Green doting on other students’ dogs. Since owning a dog in college is challenging, sometimes it’s easier to live vicariously through our fellow students and their furry friends. Here are some of the best Instagram accounts of dogs owned by Florida State students:

1. Mandy the Husky

Mandy is a six-year-old rescue with stunning icy blue eyes and a howl that will melt your heart. Her sweet personality will distract you from the fact that she sheds everywhere.

Courtesy: Instagram

2. Photos of Charli

Another rescue dog, Charli loves the Noles and long walks (don’t we all?). Charli’s account shows off her goofy side and of course, her good looks.

Courtesy: Instagram

3. Simba the Great

It was my freshman year when I first met FSU’s silliest dog, aka Simba, and my life has never been the same. You can find this Pomeranian at numerous social events, from tailgates to sorority big/little reveals.

Courtesy: Instagram

4. George the Weeeen

George is a longhaired miniature dachshund puppy who loves the beach. He’s only five months old and his pictures will melt your heart.

Courtesy: Instagram

5. Brooklyn the Aussie

A true college pup, Brooklyn loves happy hour, frat hopping, and her mom. This Australian Shepherd has gorgeous blue eyes and a ton of school spirit.

Courtesy: Instagram

6. Too Sashy for You

Sasha’s Instagram account features pictures of what may be one of the cutest dogs in the world accompanied by hilarious captions.

Courtesy: Instagram

7. Doak the Red Nose

This one-year-old red-nosed Pitbull has the most school spirit of any dog on campus. Renegade may have some competition!

Courtesy: Instagram

8. Bentley not Benz

Bentley is a mutt with a big personality and a collection of adorable pictures on his Instagram.

Courtesy: Instagram

9. Beau the Cali Golden

Beau may not live in Florida, but I think it’s time we start a petition to get this golden retriever to the east coast.

Courtesy: Instagram

Junior at the best school in the nation (Florida State).