peace sign crop top beach bracelets necklace blonde hair torso tropical
Molly Longest / Her Campus
Style

Four Websites With Cheap Swimwear That Are Actually Worth Giving a Shot

As we all prepare for spring break, some of us might find that our wardrobe needs a little extra something. The only issue with that comes the insane and totally unfair fact that swimsuits are crazy expensive. Since when did something that only covers 25 percent of your body become so expensive? It’s barely any fabric, pretty much the same material worldwide, and we all get new ones each summer anyway. In other words, it’s totally not worth paying $70 for a bikini. Luckily, there are tons of websites that offer affordable swimwear that’s still on-trend and super cute. Whether it be a fierce new bikini or cute sundress for those strolls along the beach, there are endless amounts of items available at these online retailers. And the best part? They’re all at an affordable, college-friendly price point. Here are my top 5 stores for all thing’s affordable beachwear and spring break attire.

Shein

Shein has some of the best on-trend swimsuits at such an incredible price point. A set can range from anywhere between $10-$15. My experience with swimwear on this website has been nothing but positive. The best part about their price point is that it kind of forces you to consider things out of your comfort zone. Why not add that cheetah print two-piece you’ve been eyeing? It’s so cheap, it won’t hurt to try something new!

Zaful

This site is super similar to Shein, both in quality and style. They offer a huge variety of swimsuits, any color, print or style you can think of, Zaful’s has it. I will say though that although my overall experience with this website was good, shipping did take quite a long time. A lot of people are convinced this site is a scam but I’ve used it a couple of times and was not disappointed. Aside from swimwear, they offer a huge array of beach accessories and essentials such as hats, cover-ups, glasses and jean shorts.

AMI Clubwear

This site offers a bolder approach to swimwear, with your neon’s, unique bodice designs and sexy appeal. These are on the sexier side, made to accentuate your curves and leave you feeling and looking fabulous. These suits give off huge South Beach vibes. They look expensive when they’re actually so affordable, nobody will ever know! Their price point is slightly above those of Shein and Zaful.

Missguided

Missguided is one of my all-time fav stores overall, not just in swimwear. They have bomb deals on the trendiest looks and prices at such a great price point, without compromising on quality. I love shopping their basics collection for college essentials such as joggers and cropped tees, and I loved it so much that I decided to give their swimwear a try, and I’m sure glad that I did. I also love how it’s such an inclusive brand- there’s something for literally everyone!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Em is a junior from Miami double majoring in psychology and English: editing, writing, & media. Writing, fashion, and astrology are some of her interests and she hopes to pursue a degree in fashion ujournalism.
Her Campus at Florida State University.