Florida State Softball is Back and You Don’t Wanna Miss Out on This Season

Courtesy: FSView & Florida Flambeau

Spring is an amazing time for entertainment in Tallahassee; whether it be the annual Springtime Tallahassee Festival or the first warm enough day for a trip to Wakulla Springs for a chilled swim. Of course, we all know that Florida State is famously known for its impressive football seasons, but while it’s off-season, there’s a fantastic alternative for you sports enthusiasts: softball!

Florida State Softball came back with a bang recently, garnering support from the community and students alike. In their second game of the season against FAMU, they won 5-0 while fans enjoyed the cool breeze; carrying the smell of nachos and giant pretzels. Any current Tallahassee resident knows that tolerable weather is fleeting, so plan to head out to JoAnne Graf Field, near the football stadium, for a truly marvelous time. Remember: tickets are free for students, so you really have no excuse unless you just hate fun!

Here are some of the upcoming home game dates that you don’t want to miss:

Friday, March 3, 2017 at 6 p.m. (FSU vs. Georgia Tech)

Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 1 p.m. (FSU vs. Georgia Tech)

Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 12 p.m. (FSU vs. Georgia Tech)

Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 4 p.m. (FSU vs. North Florida)

Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 6 p.m. (FSU vs. North Florida)

You can find more games and information on the FSU softball website here!

The softball team is truly looking exceptional this year, so make sure you grab your pals, get some concession popcorn and make a date to cheer on our lovely Lady Seminoles!

Her Campus at Florida State University.